5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox delay email

Tlsuzi

Reaction score
I ordered my Limted Ivory sunroof eTorque in Atlanta July 11, I have been emailing them, here is the response I got yesterday
Dear XXXXXX: Congratulations! We are excited you have chosen the 2019 All-New Ram 1500 and want to welcome you to the Ram Truck Family. We understand there is some speculation regarding the timing of delivery for your new Ram Truck and I am here to assist you. Please know that the all-new Ram 1500 production is still in a launch phase and timing will vary depending on your unique, specific configuration. With production ramp up and strong demand for the all-new Ram 1500, we are experiencing longer than usual order to delivery times. Due to this, there are delays in production of the RamBox Cargo Management System. We are working to expedite your order as quickly as possible. I will continue to track the status of your 2019 Ram 1500 order & will provide email updates as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, XXXXX Ram Product Information Center.
People are getting them, anyone guess when I would get mine?
Thanks

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered mine on May 6th, still waiting. Am expecting the logjam will start to clear by the end of August. After that depends on how many are waiting, but I would guess they will deliver soon after that. If you wish to track it here, see the thread order tracking, it has information on how to track your order. Please be aware, we have very little information to go on, and much of it is contradictory. So please take my dates as guesses

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pay no attention to the RamBox Grinch. Probably by Halloween!

Tlsuzi

Reaction score
I'm new should I move it to the Order tracking thread?

Tlsuzi

Reaction score
I posted to Rambox/eTourque thread please dis-regard thread
Dis-Regard

Users who are viewing this thread