5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox - can you do without, or must have

tabber02

Reaction score
turned into a must have for me. my 2500 didn’t have them (but i had a topper on it so couldn’t use them anyway.

on the 1500 i love em. for now i use them to hold fishing gear or rigging stuff for my kayaks. huge fan of the flexible space. ram boxes paired with the decked drawer system can’t be beat.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd have liked to have RamBoxes, but was not available on the 6'4" bed. A missed opportunity on Ram's part maybe, but I guess you have to decide at some point how many flavors you can build. 🤷‍♂️

Sparcky

Reaction score
Ill just leave this here.
Thats different.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It's crazy that they are available on HDs with 6ft bed but not 1500s. This will be my 6th Ram but first with boxes. After I saw my friends with them, I have to have them.

Dogpound

Reaction score
Must Have vote! Use them for work , it’s my second 5th gen and never had a leak in either. As far as useable space , I think it might be more. All that space above and in front of wheel wells isn’t really that usable on a non rambox. Chevy had the avalanche and the concept was great but not nearly as large as the rambox. Going on trips , I empty my tools out and have more organized dry storage for all the stuff my wife and kid bring. I had the swing out storage boxes on my Silverado …. No were nearly as useful as the rambox.

sep1006

Reaction score
Don't like the looks of them at all. And luckily I have no use for them either so that made it a real easy decision.

Reactions: Av1

Users who are viewing this thread