5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram TRX

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's not that special of a vehicle.
I disagree with this part. Per the Ram website, “The Ram TRX is—by far—the quickest, fastest, most powerful pickup truck in the world.”
If you are worried about putting miles on a vehicle, you own it for the wrong reasons
I agree with this part.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree with this part. Per the Ram website, “The Ram TRX is—by far—the quickest, fastest, most powerful pickup truck in the world.”

I agree with this part.
It's not a limited edition. The only thing limiting production is the cost. Yes, it's a fast truck with great off-road prowess, but it's not like it's a special edition collectors truck, anymore than any other Ram. It just gets more attention because of the Hellcat engine.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
When people say values dropping, I'm assuming they are talking about the elevated asking above MSRP and not below original MSRP?

Because in my area, we got a lot of trucks, but I don't see many used TRXs for sale, and when they do come up for sale, they are still around the original MSRP.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

I agree with this part.
Well, it was the quickest. Still is the quickest production gasser.

2022 Rivian R1T Launch took that little title away.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When people say values dropping, I'm assuming they are talking about the elevated asking above MSRP and not below original MSRP?

Because in my area, we got a lot of trucks, but I don't see many used TRXs for sale, and when they do come up for sale, they are still around the original MSRP.
When I mention prices, I’m referencing Manheim and nationwide averages. I can’t speak for others’ comments though.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's not that special of a vehicle. The only limit to how many are made is how many are ordered. If you are worried about putting miles on a vehicle, you own it for the wrong reasons
youre not helping me ahahaha i guess ill have to talk about trading next time ill go at the dealership

Users who are viewing this thread