5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Rebel w/2" ready lift kit

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can officially say that the ride feels the same as stock, even on the trails. The installation was a breeze and the local tire shop did alignment easily. There is plenty more room for some bigger tires that's for sure... I am going to test fit some 35x12.50 on some methods(my buddies rims on his titan) and hopefully they fit. It does have about a inch of rake in the back but it doesnt bug me at all..its good for when I am hauling my atv in the bed.

On a side note, would any of you be interested in seeing my go pro footage and rolling shots at the trails on my rebel? 20180930_143744.jpg 20180930_143759.jpg VideoCapture_20181001-123213.jpg VideoCapture_20181001-123203.jpg

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let us know how you make out with sizing. I am installing the Readylift this upcoming weekend on my off road package. 34’s are a no brainer but 35’s could be interesting.

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks great! The Rebel looks so much better with a more level stance.
Yes it does! I am still planning on doing a 4.5 lift in the future if someone comes out with a kit.

Let us know how you make out with sizing. I am installing the Readylift this upcoming weekend on my off road package. 34’s are a no brainer but 35’s could be interesting.
I'll make another thread when I do it(Possibly on Wednesday)

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes it does! I am still planning on doing a 4.5 lift in the future if someone comes out with a kit.
I had so much fun with the leveling that I wouldn't hesitate a little bigger project in the distant future. Maybe when the boy is of driving age we'll tinker again!

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing the go pro footage.

Love seeing trucks being used, and the Rebel looks so at home in your pics.

Users who are viewing this thread