5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Rebel trail run

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I organized a Rebel meet in collaboration with Ram Rebel Nation at Hungey Valley SVRA in the city of Gorman, Southern California. The turnout was great. Too many Rebels to fit in one picture. There was about 22 rebels that showed up to ride with us and all made it back home safe. I posted a flyer on here not too long ago but no one bothered replying lol anyhow it was still a great turnout. Many newbies to the offroad world and many experienced. I'll post the next one on here and hopefully some of you guys can participate. 20201115_092220.jpg VideoCapture_20201115-110855.jpg VideoCapture_20201115-110723.jpg VideoCapture_20201115-110518.jpg VideoCapture_20201115-111353.jpg VideoCapture_20201115-110405.jpg 20201114_102921.jpg

Last edited:

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That is awesome. The kinda meet up I like to see. Unfortunately I do not have a rebel and am on the other coast...but I would be there if I could.

Thanks for sharing. Hope you get some more to show up.

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
If I wasn't on the other side of the county, I would have been there! Looks like an awesome trip!!

When are we getting a trip like this goin in the East??

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If I wasn't on the other side of the county, I would have been there! Looks like an awesome trip!!

When are we getting a trip like this goin in the East??
We would need someone to help us coordinate because we're not familiar with the area lol but that would be great. How are the trails out there? They're nice and wide here in SoCal

Last edited:

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
Well I'm in PA, so trails can be a bit tight - lots of forest area around me. There is an offroad park in central PA called Rausch Creek. It is well known in the Jeep scene. Rausch Creek hosted a "Raptor Day". A buddy of mine has a Raptor, and he went to this event. He said they did a nice job setting up trails that were wide enough and also incorporating some high speed stuff.

I would really love to head west some time and do some offroading with the truck, Jeep, and Honda 250R three wheeler in the desert!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know something we have in PA that it looks like you guys were lacking...shade. Lol.

We have miles and miles and miles of forest roads and mixed in are some 4x4 high clearance.

As mentioned we have some offroad parks.

I have a couple threads about it all here so I will spare the details.

Sure would be cool to see that many Rebels going through Bald Eagle when the jeeps and the Subaru guys have one of their trail rides lol.

They think They are so cool lol

It is neat that you were able to get that many people together. I can hardly ever get 4 people to want to do the same thing...and they are my family lol

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm in Socal, I never saw the flyer and I'm on the site very often, sorry to miss it, looked awesome!

antwon412

Reaction score
Super cool.
Love to do this up here in NorCal

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know something we have in PA that it looks like you guys were lacking...shade. Lol.

We have miles and miles and miles of forest roads and mixed in are some 4x4 high clearance.

As mentioned we have some offroad parks.

I have a couple threads about it all here so I will spare the details.

Sure would be cool to see that many Rebels going through Bald Eagle when the jeeps and the Subaru guys have one of their trail rides lol.

They think They are so cool lol

It is neat that you were able to get that many people together. I can hardly ever get 4 people to want to do the same thing...and they are my family lol
There's shady trails here if you go to Big Bear or Lake Arrowhead 😁 They are fire trails however so its not convenient to set up camp because the trail goes on for hundreds of miles unless you want to hit the same trail back and forth all day lol

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Missed the flyer too but the big problem is the border is closed :(

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm in Socal, I never saw the flyer and I'm on the site very often, sorry to miss it, looked awesome!
Add me on Instagram if you have one!
_avallin__
I always post our trail runs
Super cool.
Love to do this up here in NorCal
They actually hold them up there as well. You can add me or ram rebel nation on IG
Missed the flyer too but the big problem is the border is closed :(
You're in Canada?

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would to join in on something like this! I'm way out in west Texas though lol

Users who are viewing this thread