5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Pickup Muscles Past Chevy Silverado in 2019 Sales

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did ya'll see Fords company numbers...... :eek: HOLY OUCH!!!!!! The 2019 4th quarter loss left Ford with only $84 million (only $47 attributable to sales) in profit for the year, a dramatic drop from its $3.7 billion profit in 2018 and $7.8 billion net income in 2017.

Ford Finances.JPG

Last edited:

Mopar-Rock

Reaction score
Did ya'll see Fords company numbers...... :eek: HOLY OUCH!!!!!! The 2019 4th quarter loss left Ford with only $84 million in profit for the year, a dramatic drop from its $3.7 billion profit in 2018 and $7.8 billion net income in 2017.
do you have a link to that story?

Ramnation

Reaction score
I was a gm guy when my 07 tahoe hit 450,000kms original everything. I bought a used Escalade 180,000kms , got the dreaded camshaft lifter tick at 200,000. Rebuilt the top end the trans started to go. I took my last chance with chevy/gm on a 16 Escalade platinum 8 speed. Great engine , awesome sound system (no rattles or distortion even at max volume which I wish I could say the same for my 19 ram limited with HK system) but the transmission was pure trash , every parking lot it felt like I was being rear ended. Needless to say I traded that for the 19 ram , smoother ride , pano roof , perfect shifts and I bit the bullet and dynamited every square inch of the door panels. Now it's 10/10 . Best 1500 dollar upgrade. The vehicle floats like a s550 down the road now and I can say this for certain because I've owned an s550 and I thought nothing could compare in comfort but this gen of ram has blown my mind!

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If Ram had a decent finance rate up here they would do better I’ve seen many a fool but a more expensive Chev because the payments at 0% financing were less.

Users who are viewing this thread