5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram next to ram

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is, but MSRP has gone up so much my Limited is the same price as a fully loaded Laramie.
Oh no for sure you are exactly right I was building out a fully loaded Laramie and it was only a few thousand short of a Limited before the discount.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh no for sure you are exactly right I was building out a fully loaded Laramie and it was only a few thousand short of a Limited before the discount.
Same thing with a Bighorn too. If you add enough options it’s easy enough to get into the Laramie price range. It’s been like that as long as I’ve been buying RAM’s. All MSRP’s are heading into the stratosphere. Like I said in another thread won’t be long and we’ll be seeing $100,000 fully loaded Limited’s. Wasn’t too long ago that was expensive for a Cummins.

Insanity

Reaction score
I'm at Kalahari in Sandusky and I have an overwhelming urge to move my ram next to those rams.

Attachments

• 20230506_172841.jpg
    20230506_172841.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread