5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram next to ram

Insanity

Reaction score
Dose anyone else come out from a Walmart trip and find another ram parked next to them? 20230502_145749.jpg

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I still haven't seen a TRX in person.
Ive seen 3 trucks with Ramboxes, and 1 with Ramboxes and MFT but none with just MFT.
Chevy and ford pickups all over the place though. Decent amount of 4th gens also.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s truck country in the south so Ram and Ford is everywhere you go. I can’t go a mile without seeing another Ram. Then again, I’ve yet to see anyone driving a TRX though.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It’s funny I see 3-4 TRX’s a week but still haven’t seen one single BackCountry since I bought mine. Plenty of other 4th and 5th Gens around. See more of them than any other truck.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s funny I see 3-4 TRX’s a week but still haven’t seen one single BackCountry since I bought mine. Plenty of other 4th and 5th Gens around. See more of them than any other truck.
Speaking of which, in the past few weeks I have noticed that there are no more Back Countries being built. I can only assume that they’ve been discontinued.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Speaking of which, in the past few weeks I have noticed that there are no more Back Countries being built. I can only assume that they’ve been discontinued.
Still on the Build & Price site. Of course that always seems to be very slow updating. Maybe supply chain issues with certain options.🤔
I’m OK if they stopped. Makes them even more rare then. I figured they wouldn’t continue after the 2022 model year due to such low numbers. Didn’t they produce less than 3,000 last year?

Insanity

Reaction score
Seeing the 6.2 badge tossed me for a loop for a few seconds then I wa like oh wide body its a TRX said cool then went home.

Insanity

Reaction score
I really only focused on the 6.2 part of the badge as I was getting in my truck. Then my broken brain took over and there was a train of thought before I got settled into my seat then I took a better look at it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I really only focused on the 6.2 part of the badge as I was getting in my truck. Then my broken brain took over and there was a train of thought before I got settled into my seat then I took a better look at it.
Oh, just admit it. You took a lap around the TRX and admired the huge exhaust tips, the flared fender hips, the intake snout, the 6.2L Supercharged logo, and every other sexy feature.

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still on the Build & Price site. Of course that always seems to be very slow updating. Maybe supply chain issues with certain options.🤔
I’m OK if they stopped. Makes them even more rare then. I figured they wouldn’t continue after the 2022 model year due to such low numbers. Didn’t they produce less than 3,000 last year?
I’ll have to look that up in the morning when I’m back at my computer.

Insanity

Reaction score
Sadly today it was starting to rain so I ogled it from the dry seat in my truck lol.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I live in South Florida. I probably see 2-3 TRX’s a day. But then again, I also see Lambos and Ferraris every day too. Lots of disposable income down here.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I live in Omaha Nebraska. There are two Yards in my neighborhood, and I k ow if two others within 2 miles. My wife's Chiro has one, and one of my local car friends modified them. He has everything from a 800hp tune only package up to 1200hp package.

Jrodd52

Reaction score
I still haven't seen a TRX in person.
Ive seen 3 trucks with Ramboxes, and 1 with Ramboxes and MFT but none with just MFT.
Chevy and ford pickups all over the place though. Decent amount of 4th gens also.
I hope not! I have one on order.

Jrodd52

Reaction score
Haha that sure would be messed up huh? Um… sir sorry but we had to cancel your order. 🤯
Lol, it wouldn’t be the end of the world as I see the Laramie trims have a nice discount this month. Although, the backcountry package on the bighorn trim is all I need in a truck.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol, it wouldn’t be the end of the world as I see the Laramie trims have a nice discount this month. Although, the backcountry package on the bighorn trim is all I need in a truck.
Yeah that Laramie discount is something serious!

Users who are viewing this thread