5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Logo rubber bed mat for 2019 trucks

NewToRAM

Reaction score
I'm looking (preferably) for a RAM logo bed mat for my 2019 new body style truck with 6'4" bed but don't seem to find one. Is the bed from the previous generation the same size and shape? Will this one work;

NewToRAM

Reaction score
I called the dealership parts department and of course they can only go by the online parts book cross reference. They agreed to order it and refund me at pickup if it didn't fit.

deanfx

Reaction score
I called the dealership parts department and of course they can only go by the online parts book cross reference. They agreed to order it and refund me at pickup if it didn't fit.
Let us know. I want one and can only find one for the shorter bed '19.

NewToRAM

Reaction score
The part number for the 6'4" bed is 82215785AB. It has the "RAM" letting in the middle of the mat without the large ram's head such as the last generation mat had. It also includes the tailgate mat plus hardware of course. Overall, the look is nice and its a plus that it includes the tailgate mat which many do not

TrailBoss

Reaction score
Ordered mine from MoparAmerica for my 2019 5'7" bed, part number 82215784AB. Like others have said the 6'4" is part number 82215785AB. Took about 2 weeks to get it. So far have just put in the bed mat. Gonna work on installing the tailgate mat when I get time since you have to drill holes to install it. Found a discount code on one of the threads as well, wasn't much but came out the cheapest.

NewToRAM

Reaction score
After installing my tailgate mat the thing I'd do different is to "hang" it from the upper screws\hardware, put the tailgate up and let it sit in the sun for a while to flatten and stretch out before installing the screws in the side and bottom edge to get it a bit tighter.

Users who are viewing this thread