5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram is Aware of the LEAK

Mohab

Reaction score
So I was at local dealer today picking up some parts and I asked service advisor about wind whistle noise when speed 45 miles and up, he said there is a Chrysler Ram leak technician from FCA zcomes to their service department every Wednesday to look at these issues and this technician goes to different dealers every day of the week, I called the other dealers to find which dealer has this technician on Friday which is the only day I can take off work, some dealers confirmed this and some don't have any idea about this technician. I couldn't find where he is going to be on Friday but I am planning to drop it Monday and ask for a loaner. I am in Tampa FL

Ramjack

Reaction score
So you are referring to air leaks, not water leaks?

Mohab

Reaction score
So you are referring to air leaks, not water leaks?
The technician is for any leak , mainly water but they said wind noise and whistle is related to sealing issue which is that technician specialty

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The technician is for any leak , mainly water but they said wind noise and whistle is related to sealing issue which is that technician specialty

I'm pretty sure it's a company called Seek and Seal that comes to the dealers. They do all the water and air leaks in the Orlando area. Probably get to Tampa as well. They have nothing to do with the manufacturers directly.

And, they are good.

Users who are viewing this thread