5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Harvest

Spanish Cobra

Reaction score
RAM Harvest.jpg
RAM Harvest.b.jpg
RAM Harvest.d.jpg
RAM Harvest.grill.jpg
Saw this RAM and the incorporated grill lights caught my attention. It's a 2018 RAM Harvest. Tailgate has Outdoorsman logo. Never heard of this model. My comment is about the grill and how good it looked with the lights. Would like this on my Rebel..

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
View attachment 183133
View attachment 183134
View attachment 183136
View attachment 183140
Saw this RAM and the incorporated grill lights caught my attention. It's a 2018 RAM Harvest. Tailgate has Outdoorsman logo. Never heard of this model. My comment is about the grill and how good it looked with the lights. Would like this on my Rebel..
That's a 4th gen truck and won't work for your Rebel. There are aftermarket grilles for 5th gens that are similar to a Rebel grille with lights. But those are usually for non-Rebel models and probably wouldn't fit your Rebel either. Have you looked for aftermarket Rebel grilles with lights? I'd be surprised if there isn't at least one option out there in aftermarket land.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 183133
View attachment 183134
View attachment 183136
View attachment 183140
The model is irrelevant because the grille you’re interested in is an eBay aftermarket, most notable for the skinnier font of the letter M.
Similar ones are available for the 5th gens.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
The model is irrelevant because the grille you’re interested in is an eBay aftermarket, most notable for the skinnier font of the letter M.
Similar ones are available for the 5th gens.
The model is relevant because grilles are not interchangeable on 5th gens. For instance, you can't just bolt a Rebel grille onto a Laramie. To do that swap you'd need to swap other parts as well, such as the fascia and bumper. Even with aftermarket grilles you would need to make sure the grille is for a Rebel and not a Laramie or a Limited, if you don't want to also replace other parts to make it fit.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The model is relevant because grilles are not interchangeable on 5th gens. For instance, you can't just bolt a Rebel grille onto a Laramie. To do that swap you'd need to swap other parts as well, such as the fascia and bumper. Even with aftermarket grilles you would need to make sure the grille is for a Rebel and not a Laramie or a Limited, if you don't want to also replace other parts to make it fit.
I was referring to the fixation on that particular 4th gen listing.
I ended the reply by saying similar ones are available for the 5th gens, which there are.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I was referring to the fixation on that particular 4th gen listing.
I ended the reply by saying similar ones are available for the 5th gens, which there are.
Thanks for clarifying. Not debating the fact that there are similar ones available for 5th gens, that's definitely the case. I was just clarifying the part where you said model is irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread