5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram experiment over--going to miss this forum

PTRAM

Reaction score
I love this great forum and thanks for everybody giving me information but my Ram experiment is over. I loved the Ram but it turned out not to be the vehicle for me now as a senior citizen. Not really me,but the wife was having difficulty getting in and out of it even though she had done that a few times at the lot before we purchased the Ram. Also, she recently had a neck problem and I could not contain myself from hearing the roar of the Ram and the hemi when I put the medal to the pedal at about every take off from a dead start and it was jerking her neck some. I didn't like the Ram as I did not get the Advanced Safety Group and I missed it more than I thought I would, but decided trading for another one now with it was not the best option for the wife or me as I love her and don't want to do anything to cause her pain. Anyhow just wanted to let you all know how much I enjoyed this great forum and will miss it. I purchased a 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk with Luxury Group and Advanced Safety Group.. It is nice and I only got the small engine so maybe I won't be scaring and shaking her neck now. Yeah, a costly mistake but have to do what is best even if I did make a blunder again.. By the way--any Grand Cherokee owners in here or have had one in the past and can lead me to a good Jeep Grand Cherokee forum--would appreciate it.

RPeezy

Reaction score
Trading my Grand Cherokee on the Ram when it comes in. Those two forums mentioned by knightro84 are both great. I've loved my WK2 GC, but I just need a truck now.

SpikeMike

Reaction score
I have a 2013 Grand Cherokee. I also use the two forums that Knight recommends. In the Jeep Garage forum, just navigate to the WK2 area. Lots of info in there. I love my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Its been a great vehicle and its comfortable. Don't worry about having the "little" engine. It motors that Grand Cherokee just fine.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Good job making the choice to keep your loving wife happy. Luckily my wife likes our truck a lot but her favorite car is the Jeep Grand Cherokee and we will probably be purchasing one of those in the next three years or so!

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
I've had two Grand Cherokees in the past... check out www.jeepgarage.org - huge forum with a ton of great info on the platform.

Also check out www.wk2jeeps.com for a ton of information as well.

I second these two links. Jeep Garage was very helpful to me when I had my 2015 Grand Cherokee, and wk2jeeps was GREAT for tracking down TSB's and problems I was experiencing on mine. Great source of info in general.

I hope you like the Grand! Mine had the Hemi and was almost as much fun as this RAM is to drive. :)

PTRAM

Reaction score
Thanks for all the information for a forum. I really do love this forum with the help given and most of it positive. My new GC Trailhawk with the Active Safety Group and the Luxury Group is really great for us but I still love the Ram so who knows, I may be back but probably not for a few "dollars" anyhow. I have never had a vehicle that has the power tilt/Telescope which works with the memory--sure makes it nice for two drivers. Really enjoyed this forum--see ya all-

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love this great forum and thanks for everybody giving me information but my Ram experiment is over. I loved the Ram but it turned out not to be the vehicle for me now as a senior citizen. Not really me,but the wife was having difficulty getting in and out of it even though she had done that a few times at the lot before we purchased the Ram. Also, she recently had a neck problem and I could not contain myself from hearing the roar of the Ram and the hemi when I put the medal to the pedal at about every take off from a dead start and it was jerking her neck some. I didn't like the Ram as I did not get the Advanced Safety Group and I missed it more than I thought I would, but decided trading for another one now with it was not the best option for the wife or me as I love her and don't want to do anything to cause her pain. Anyhow just wanted to let you all know how much I enjoyed this great forum and will miss it. I purchased a 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk with Luxury Group and Advanced Safety Group.. It is nice and I only got the small engine so maybe I won't be scaring and shaking her neck now. Yeah, a costly mistake but have to do what is best even if I did make a blunder again.. By the way--any Grand Cherokee owners in here or have had one in the past and can lead me to a good Jeep Grand Cherokee forum--would appreciate it.

Farewell.

Users who are viewing this thread