5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram CPO's - extra piece of mind, thoughts

DesertRat

Reaction score
I am finding a few 2019 and 2020 CPO 1500's that seem like a decent deal. I guess they come with an 7yr / 70K powertrain warranty. Can you also extend the bumber to bumper on these as long as they are under the original 3/35 mileage? Any other thoughts on these vehicles? Most of these are off-lease trucks

Edit: Are the pano roofs covered under the warranty?

Last edited:

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I purchased my ‘19 CPO w/ 25k miles

Yes you can extend coverage. I also bought the 8yr/100k MaxCare

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am finding a few 2019 and 2020 CPO 1500's that seem like a decent deal. I guess they come with an 7yr / 70K powertrain warranty. Can you also extend the bumber to bumper on these as long as they are under the original 3/35 mileage? Any other thoughts on these vehicles? Most of these are off-lease trucks

Edit: Are the pano roofs covered under the warranty?
Not sure about getting glass covered under extended warranty coverage, but the manufacturer's warranty only covers glass for 1YR/12K. I'm assuming the mechanical parts of the pano could be covered, though.

Users who are viewing this thread