5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram convert new to forum

79 300

Reaction score
Looks like Lehigh Street in Allentown. Nice truck.

1923bob

Reaction score
Former Silverado owner, I finally came to my senses and ordered a new Ram 1500 Laramie this week. Spec'd it out with the Hemi (non-eTorque), Sport, Level 1, OffRoad, and Bed Utility groups, 12" Uconnect, Wheel to Wheel running boards (happy wife) and Multi-Function tailgate. Diamond Black Crystal Pearl with the optional polished 5 spoke wheels (don't like the murdered out black look). Can't wait for it to arrive and have been told by the dealer it should be here in 2 or 3 months. It's been several years since I got rid of my 2015 Silverado due primarily to it's junky 8 speed transmission and have wanted another truck for some time. I've been researching all the major truck brands for several months watching endless hours of you tube reviews and spending countless hours on build and price configurators. It was finally time to pull the trigger. It's going to be a pretty long three months.
I think you will like the Ram.

Switch22

Reaction score
WOW!!! Beautiful truck! So shiny. Congrats. 👍😍
Thanks. It actually fits in the garage with plenty of clearance, so HOPEFULLY not too much of a problem keeping that black paint shiny. Although, an "off-road" truck should get a bit dirty from time to time, no?

Users who are viewing this thread