5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Cares Question for those that have DM’d them…

fishingmaniac

Reaction score
How long typically does it take for them to respond back?
They don't care. If you want them to do anything yiu need to air your grievances out on social media sites They advertise on. We had a 22 jeep grand cherokee. Jeep cares ignored us for months with broken promises of call.backs and escalated messages. Until I got pissed and started ripping them on every post that made. Eventually they contacted me to make me go away. Absolutely horrible company to deal with. If you have a lemon you need to hammer the crap out of them or get a lawyer. Frankly stelantis should be ashamed of itself. Took 7 months but eventually settled on our lemon. Good luck to you.

66Fuelie

Reaction score
They are very inconsistent. I used them once and they really didn't help out. I got the same info from them as I got from my service writer.
Tom

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think they are there more for the other people who see the post and think "hey! Ram does care" rather than doing any real good. I have contacted them a few times and while they did respond the advice was to go to the dealer. Maybe very low level help but mostly it seems like a PR thing to counter posts with issues.

billybaloneey

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I posed a question a part number. RAM Cares commented for me to DM them and they would help me...I DM'd them immediately...heard back from them about a week later...asking me how they could help me, even though I asked for help with a part number in my original post.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I posed a question a part number. RAM Cares commented for me to DM them and they would help me...I DM'd them immediately...heard back from them about a week later...asking me how they could help me, even though I asked for help with a part number in my original post.
You realize that it not always the same person logging on with the Ramcares account

wills446

Reaction score
RamCares = Damage control. nothing more. They don't actually care. Search their posts on here. Most of it is them asking us not to do stuff we've had to do because they wouldn't help us in the first place (I'm talking radio software updates mostly). Always asking for the DM - Why? To get it out of the public eye, that's why.

Users who are viewing this thread