5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Care

timtlu

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to utilize this service? The mailer I got says part of the benefits are 2 annual oil changes/tire rotations for each of the first two years. However, when I try to access the website I am directed to, I get a circular run around.

It instructs you to log in to your Mopar account, then any Ram Care information is nowhere to be found. Anybody have any luck with this?

j517

Reaction score
They suck lemons they are about as a wet towel in rain

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
Yep. It is included with the purchase of the truck. Used it a couple of months ago for oil change and tire rotation.

Should be able to just go to the dealer and tell them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to utilize this service? The mailer I got says part of the benefits are 2 annual oil changes/tire rotations for each of the first two years. However, when I try to access the website I am directed to, I get a circular run around.

It instructs you to log in to your Mopar account, then any Ram Care information is nowhere to be found. Anybody have any luck with this?
Yeah, I have used it for a tire rotation (I change my own oil). On the website and in the My Ram app, it shows up as the Mopar Vehicle Protection plan.

Users who are viewing this thread