5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM branded CREW Socks

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
They do. Not cheap Amazon junk that gets holes in a few months.
The best socks i ever wore were off the snap-on truck. At the time i was getting them for $5 per pair but they lasted much longer and they were comfortable. I no longer have easy access to a snap-on truck anymore so I've been buying work socks from different brands to see how they are but nothing compares to those snap-on socks. These aren't expensive so I figured I'd give them I try. I ordered a pack.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got mine. I like them, but they are thinner than Wolverine boot socks I've had in the past.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I got mine last week. They aren't too bad. I've worn all three pairs already. I'll have to see how they are after laundry day to see if they'll hold up at all

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Did you de-badge your truck?
No.
It says Ram, Hemi, 1500, and Limited because that what it is.
Socks are... well just socks lol.
I only own white, black, and grey tshirts. Dress shirts are all black. Nothing with logos or brand names on them.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
No.
I only own white, black, and grey tshirts. Dress shirts are all black. Nothing with logos or brand names on them.
Unless you're walking around in shorts with calf high socks on they aren't really going to be seen by anyone. Plus it's no different than buying a sports jersey for your favorite team or putting decals on your truck for certain products you like. It is pretty simple though. If you don't like them or don't want them then don't buy them.

Pale Al

Reaction score
Cool looking socks! I'm waiting for the Limited Edition RAM condoms. Can't wait to see the look on her face when she reads it!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Unless you're walking around in shorts with calf high socks on they aren't really going to be seen by anyone. Plus it's no different than buying a sports jersey for your favorite team or putting decals on your truck for certain products you like. It is pretty simple though. If you don't like them or don't want them then don't buy them.
I know. I would never put a decal or sticker on my truck.
I didn't want them, and I didn't buy them. Also haven't posted on this thread for a month :-/

U

User_3336

They go well with boots.

U

User_3336

No.
Read post #16 (again)! :cool:

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I think RAM undies with a big RAM Horn emblem on the front would be more appealing.😆

U

User_3336

Because someone quoted me and asked me a direct question....... A month after I last posted here.
Why is everyone here buying Ram branded socks?
Man I am so out of touch with the world lately.
Its just a limited time offering. Something unique that you don't find everywhere/all the time.

I bought some, as well as a few others, maybe we need some new socks. No one is forcing you to understand why we like them, or asking you to purchase them. Just leave it alone! :)

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Its just a limited time offering. Something unique that you don't find everywhere/all the time.

I bought some, as well as a few others, maybe we need some new socks. No one is forcing you to understand why we like them, or asking you to purchase them. Just leave it alone! :)
Bro, I left it alone. You people keep quoting me...

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Cool looking socks! I'm waiting for the Limited Edition RAM condoms. Can't wait to see the look on her face when she reads it!
Yeah those letters won't fit on your condoms lol. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/