5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM branded CREW Socks

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If I actually wore regular socks maybe. But I wear the injinji toe socks.

U

User_3336

They go with the vibram five finger shoes. But also work good with my work boots
Never had any, but anything to do away with that annyoing seam at the top of socks would be worth it!

BackCountryinNJ

banned at member request but still lurking
Reaction score
Ordered. With the discount., can't beat the price. No one will really see the logo but me......and I'm good with that. 😁 Thnx for the link and discount code.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t think of a single appropriate thing to say without resorting to NSFW jokes, soooo

07FA932A-F895-4A32-8D4A-F3A470B6CEB5.gif

U

User_3336

Ordered. With the discount., can't beat the price. No one will really see the logo but me......and I'm good with that. 😁 Thnx for the link and discount code.
I ordered some Wolverine work boots and just happened to see the RAM branded socks on here.
Glad to share the info! :)

U

User_3336

I can’t think of a single appropriate thing to say without resorting to NSFW jokes, soooo
If 'ya can't say something nice, don't say anything at all! (that's what they tell me at work!) LOL

U

User_3336

Why is everyone here buying Ram branded socks?
Man I am so out of touch with the world lately.
Its just a limited time offering. Something unique that you don't find everywhere/all the time.

I bought some, as well as a few others, maybe we need some new socks. No one is forcing you to understand why we like them, or asking you to purchase them. Just leave it alone! :)

BackCountryinNJ

banned at member request but still lurking
Reaction score
Got my new socks today., awesome quality! Just ordered 6 more pairs! The discount code you gave a few days ago expired....but this one works to get them for $4 / pair..... IXMEPFRR

1676688237870.png

Last edited:

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Got my new socks today., awesome quality! Just ordered 6 more pairs! The discount code you gave a few days ago expired....but this one works to get them for $4 / pair..... IXMEPFRR

View attachment 152146
Do they feel durable? I'm literally in my work boots all day long and they eat the heel of my socks like a fat kid at a buffet. $4 per pair isn't bad

Users who are viewing this thread