5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM App question

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this.
This just popped up on my Ram app, the large Campaign button with red exclamation point. Any one else seeing it?
When I tap on the 'Campaign" button I get the second photo. When I click to open it, I get a third screen. I then tried clicking on "view pdf file" it says unable to open and way at the bottom you will see it says "Submit Reinbursement". Screenshot_20231030_144149_Ram.jpg Screenshot_20231030_144426_Ram.jpg Screenshot_20231030_144801_Ram.jpg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not sowing in mine for my 2020 BTS

Slippy's Dad

Reaction score
My app has this and it is the same as your, it cannot open the PDF. I assumed that it was associated with the recall for the back-up camera that was just released, since it references a satisfaction campaign? I have an appointment in a couple of weeks to replace a bad center speaker, so hopefully they can take care of the programming for the recall (if my truck is wrong). I have not had any issues with the backup camera, so I assume that I should be all set.

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My app has this and it is the same as your, it cannot open the PDF. I assumed that it was associated with the recall for the back-up camera that was just released, since it references a satisfaction campaign? I have an appointment in a couple of weeks to replace a bad center speaker, so hopefully they can take care of the programming for the recall (if my truck is wrong). I have not had any issues with the backup camera, so I assume that I should be all set.
Thanks for the reply. It is under the "Recall" tab so Yeah it probably involves some recall I would imagine. Please post an update if the dealer can provide any info on this.

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just found this on the Mopar web site. I looked up recall 08A and you are correct it has to do with a camera issue with the trailer steering control. I do not have the steering controller so maybe that's why I can't access it.

Screenshot_20231030_170438_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20231030_170822_Google.jpg

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New/ old RAM app sucks. In the Service and Maintenance section sometimes my preferred dealer and service history is there, other times it says no preferred dealer has been saved and failed to load all records try again when I click on the service history tab. Also still has my 2019 truck I traded in 2021 with no way to delete it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/