5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram App not updating

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
Anyone have any issues with the Ram app? Mine doesn't show current health, mileage, gas, tire pressures, or oil life. Many emails and phone calls later. No solution . Since June 5th!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone have any issues with the Ram app? Mine doesn't show current health, mileage, gas, tire pressures, or oil life. Many emails and phone calls later. No solution . Since June 5th!
Mine never has shown anything since I bought the truck new in 2020.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
is your subscription still active?
Of course it's still active. Did you read the part where I've emailed and called many times. If it wasn't active don't you think they would have said that first. It's good till next April. I pay a good deal of money for it.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My app still works, though it doesn't provide a ton of information. The Vehicle Health Report seems to work--it last updated on 09/21/23. It also shows the info you referenced in your first post.

I know this is the "is it plugged in" question, but have you tried removing and reinstalling the app?

I noticed it just did an update of the app last night, but I can't see any difference.

U

User_3336

Of course it's still active. Did you read the part where I've emailed and called many times. If it wasn't active don't you think they would have said that first. It's good till next April. I pay a good deal of money for it.
Ya don't have to bite my head off. We're just trying to help here. Just because you emailed and called many times don't mean you had an active subscription (and you certainly didn't state it in your original post---Never assume anything in a post - that's what questions are for to clarify).

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
My app still works, though it doesn't provide a ton of information. The Vehicle Health Report seems to work--it last updated on 09/21/23. It also shows the info you referenced in your first post.

I know this is the "is it plugged in" question, but have you tried removing and reinstalling the app?

I noticed it just did an update of the app last night, but I can't see any difference.
Sirius guardian and Ram have been trying to fix it for week's. They've had me remove all my info and reinstall it. The SOS button didn't work. I've never pushed so they told me too. It didn't work. They fixed that 2 days later. The app has been Uninstalled a dozen time. They don't no what it is. Want me to take it to the dealer. Open a star case. The dealer won't figure it out.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just checked my app, doesn't look like it has updated since July 17th. Not that it ever really have me any important info I didn't already know

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
Have you ever updated the software in your radio?
It did auto update at least once but that was a long time ago. The app just started failing June 5th? And one part July 15th. But then nobody from Ram or Sirius asked that . Lol

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It did auto update at least once but that was a long time ago. The app just started failing June 5th? And one part July 15th. But then nobody from Ram or Sirius asked that . Lol
Is the navigation working properly? What software version are you at with the radio? Are the ICCID and MSISDN numbers in the radio present?

Attachments

• connect.pdf
    135.8 KB · Views: 8

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine still has r updated since July 27th. Which was about my three years mark of taking delivery

BlueHemi1500

Reaction score
My RAM App also stopped updating as well, similar to the original poster. I just logged out of the app and then logged back into the app. It (app) then updated with the corrected information to include the vehicle status report updated 8 days ago per the app. The previous update in my app was over 1 month old. I did not uninstall or reinstall my RAM app on my phone.
My phone is a Samsung S23 (android).

BlueHemi1500

Users who are viewing this thread