5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM app for Android (Android 13 - nothing but a blank screen)

maxweenus

Reaction score
Phone updated to Android 13- is there a known issue where app is not yet compatible. Ive uninstalled and installed again (and used different devices) and I get nothing. TIA>

Kenco037

Reaction score
I have android 12 in a galaxy s21+. Same thing, white screen. Waiting for IT to get back to me, says by Wednesday. Could be update related..

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm on Pixel 6 with Android 13. My Uconnect app works fine.
Try uninstalling and resinstalling the app.

Jexx

Reaction score
the app is only free for 6 months unless you pay
are you past 6 months
The app has multiple uses that are not subscription based. You can store digital manual there, see truck mileage, schedule service, etc which is all free.

For the record, after my subscription ran out my app worked fine for awhile, but now I also get the white screen. I'm on Android 13 as well with a Pixel 7, and I've also uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.

tomme12

Reaction score
I went round and round with Ram... it sucks. They dont have a fix for the app when your subscription runs out... its dead... Even though you have included services with your new truck.... it wont work on the truck unless you pay the ridiculous $13 a month or whatever it is.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went round and round with Ram... it sucks. They dont have a fix for the app when your subscription runs out... its dead... Even though you have included services with your new truck.... it wont work on the truck unless you pay the ridiculous $13 a month or whatever it is.
When my 6mo trial ran out, the only thing I lost was the remote function. I still have the Vehicle Health report function.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wierd. My app also just "white screen" when launching as well. Have a Samsung s21 with os12 on it.

Before that, it was just stuck at a "loading please wait.

I just thought it was due to my subscription being over 3 months ago, but the app should at least load and Give me basic info about the truck. I'm ok with not having remote start, and other uconnect info.

Also, I wonder if the "uconnect battery low" prompt I got a month ago has finally caught up to the app..lol

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread