5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 Limited + Leer 110XQ Cap

bandit

Reaction score
My wife is spoiled, this is her truck. Picked up the Ram 1500, specs in signature, which we traded our 2014 2500 in for. More efficient, way more tech, and we downsized the weight/length of our camper now that the kids are older and starting to move out.

Her big hobby, which necessitates the truck, is 4 aussie shepherds that she does agility and herding trials with around the country / region. For all you other dog lovers, I thought you'd be interested in her setup, we had custom crates made with aluminum so they're strong but light and have the bed packages with the adjustable tie downs. We wanted to be sure in the case of an accident that we minimized the amount they'd get tossed about/injured. It works nicely and the dogs are comfortable... usually toss a battery pack + fan in there if they're outdoors.

The new truck is beautiful and the Leer cap paint is spot on. The side windows tilt out to give airflow while driving.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Any photos of the dogs she uses in training ? Really nice truck to haul them around in. :)

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I looked far and wide for 20’s on our Ltd, no find. Dealer would not swap them out either. Your truck looks good.
I had an ARE cap on my last one, she felt it blocked too much vision but you need what you have.

Wolleworld

Reaction score
My wife is spoiled, this is her truck. Picked up the Ram 1500, specs in signature, which we traded our 2014 2500 in for. More efficient, way more tech, and we downsized the weight/length of our camper now that the kids are older and starting to move out.

Her big hobby, which necessitates the truck, is 4 aussie shepherds that she does agility and herding trials with around the country / region. For all you other dog lovers, I thought you'd be interested in her setup, we had custom crates made with aluminum so they're strong but light and have the bed packages with the adjustable tie downs. We wanted to be sure in the case of an accident that we minimized the amount they'd get tossed about/injured. It works nicely and the dogs are comfortable... usually toss a battery pack + fan in there if they're outdoors.

The new truck is beautiful and the Leer cap paint is spot on. The side windows tilt out to give airflow while driving.

View attachment 25561

View attachment 25562
which leer model is this?

Users who are viewing this thread