5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions

RockJock

Reaction score
Wow sounds like a lot of former GM drivers made the switch! Thanks for all the insight everyone. You guys bring a unique perspective being that you've been in my shoes before. I've been GM all my life except for a 2015 Grand Cherokee I had for a couple months. I had an S10 as my first vehicle, 2 Silverados, 2 Escalades, and now the Sierra. I'm pretty much sick of how far behind everyone else GM is too. 2019 is the first year they decided to put push button start in. Still no ACC on the new Sierra. The thing is they've had that, and more, in the K2XX SUVs. It seems like they don't realize truck buyers may want those options too. I still like their Multi Pro Tailgate, but I would get a lot more use out of the RamBox.

I'm going to test drive a Limited on Wednesday to see if I like it. I'm pretty sure I will. Steering wheel audio controls: do they have the circle button on the back of the wheel to change radio presets? It looks like the same kind of set up my Jeep had. You could only cycle presets forward, not backward. Not a big deal. I just found it mildly inconvenient at times.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow sounds like a lot of former GM drivers made the switch! Thanks for all the insight everyone. You guys bring a unique perspective being that you've been in my shoes before. I've been GM all my life except for a 2015 Grand Cherokee I had for a couple months. I had an S10 as my first vehicle, 2 Silverados, 2 Escalades, and now the Sierra. I'm pretty much sick of how far behind everyone else GM is too. 2019 is the first year they decided to put push button start in. Still no ACC on the new Sierra. The thing is they've had that, and more, in the K2XX SUVs. It seems like they don't realize truck buyers may want those options too. I still like their Multi Pro Tailgate, but I would get a lot more use out of the RamBox.

I'm going to test drive a Limited on Wednesday to see if I like it. I'm pretty sure I will. Steering wheel audio controls: do they have the circle button on the back of the wheel to change radio presets? It looks like the same kind of set up my Jeep had. You could only cycle presets forward, not backward. Not a big deal. I just found it mildly inconvenient at times.
You’re going to find that the interior of a 2019 Limited (or Longhorn) is a very nice place to be. And yes, the back-of-wheel up-down and raised button controls are there.

kittyjo

Reaction score
Anybody doing group buy on bed rugs for 5'7 bed?

RockJock

Reaction score
I went for a quick test drive in a Limited too. WOW! The interior is amazing. I'm hooked. Dealer said 2020s should be out in 4-6 months. The heated steering wheel was hotter than hell on the top 1/3 or so. Too hot. I could hardly hold it. The bottom 2/3 wasn't as hot. It was about right. I'm wondering if there's an issue with that specific truck. Very impressed otherwise. I know what my next truck will be

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
I went for a quick test drive in a Limited too. WOW! The interior is amazing. I'm hooked. Dealer said 2020s should be out in 4-6 months. The heated steering wheel was hotter than hell on the top 1/3 or so. Too hot. I could hardly hold it. The bottom 2/3 wasn't as hot. It was about right. I'm wondering if there's an issue with that specific truck. Very impressed otherwise. I know what my next truck will be
Just got my Limited today and thought the same thing about the heated wheel. Seems hotter on the hard surface and more manageable on the leather part.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got my Limited today and thought the same thing about the heated wheel. Seems hotter on the hard surface and more manageable on the leather part.
Interesting. On my Longhorn, the top doesn't heat up much at all. The leather towards the bottom sides gets hottest!

Users who are viewing this thread