5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions....Such a pain finding the exact truck I want - Search options are limited

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The ORG is advertised to be 1 inch taller but I haven't actually measured them to compare.

Skidowntown

Reaction score
Do I need the Protection Group? I noticed that it comes w/the ORG, but not w/the non-ORG. I’m looking at one non-ORG Sport Pkg that does not include it. It seems I may want the skid plate?

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do I need the Protection Group? I noticed that it comes w/the ORG, but not w/the non-ORG. I’m looking at one non-ORG Sport Pkg that does not include it. It seems I may want the skid plate?
Need?...no, you don't need it. Will you ever be taking this truck off-road? If so, you may want to get the skid plates. If not, there's really no need for them. But they might help with resale value a little when you decide to sell/trade.

ClancyO

Reaction score
My 19 did not have ORG, my 20 does. I only measured the bottom of the receiver and the ORG was only .5” taller I didn’t measure the front but ORG feels taller from the drivers seat. (I keep trying to adjust the seat down. Sport hood too so maybe it’s an illusion.) Yet the rake seems more prominent on the 20. (Really considering a level on the 20). The 20 with ORG rides perceptibly harder. Still plush by truck standards, just stiffer on hits.

Users who are viewing this thread