5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on grille.

Arthurs2022

Reaction score
Hello all, so I got myself a 2022 limited 2500 and wanted to change the grille to a colour matched white with chrome accents and I found exactly the one I want on eBay. The only thing that concerns me with it is where the emblem goes on the grill it’s just a black plastic rectangle and I don’t really see a hole for the camera. Anyone know how I would put the ram badge on there ? Has anyone delt with this type of grille ?

IMG_5946.png

Hello all, so I got myself a 2022 limited 2500 and wanted to change the grille to a colour matched white with chrome accents and I found exactly the one I want on eBay. The only thing that concerns me with it is where the emblem goes on the grill it’s just a black plastic rectangle and I don’t really see a hole for the camera. Anyone know how I would put the ram badge on there ? Has anyone delt with this type of grille ?

View attachment 190639
You might have better luck in the Homepage - HD Rams forum. This is the 5th Gen 1500 Rams site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back