5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about the RAMBox cargo system.

Maloneranger

Reaction score
Funny, because my dealer said they stopped ordering trucks with BUG's because all the dividers would come up missing. Not sure if employees were stealing them or folks would come onto the lots and steal them. Pretty sucky no matter what the reason.

I only got mine because I ordered the truck with it AND they managed to hang onto it by the time I took delivery. They said they had to order several replacements for people and finally just stopped ordering new inventory trucks with them to alleviate the hassle. And, my dealer isn't necessarily in a bad area. Not some place you'd suspect having that kind of crime.
Well that explains why my salesman told me the BUG group check box was grayed out and he couldn’t order it and just sat there staring at me. I insisted I wasn’t ordering 2020 Longhorn without it and had build quote from another dealer with it. That forced him to check with sales manager and he came back saying it was “Restricted” but they managed to add it to the build list......

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
weird .. I got mine in July this year .. they had left the box in the back seat for me :)

Grouper

Reaction score
Correct. RamBox + BUG -> divider.
Is the bed divider available as an accessory for those with Ramboxes without the Bed Utility Group?

In other words, is there a part number to order the bed divider?

EDIT: Looks like these are the part numbers to order.

Bed extender/divider: 68027145AE

2x - Swivel handle: 68054996aa
2x - bottom grommet: 68054997ab

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread