5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Push to start oem wires or plugs ???? Need to locate

daviesnathan

Reaction score
Looking for someone who may have a lead on some dodge oem connectors ... might be a Longshot. But I recall someone on these forms
making other types of harnesses .. maybe someone can put me in touch with said person.

Basically looking for what ever plug ends come from factory that would plug into oem wiring and the back of the oem push to start plug (see attached photo) I was able find idata ch12 harness for the dodge ram had the plugs. But to Buy that harness for 80cad to Basically cut off the 2 plugs I needed seems like a waste..

Any help is appreciated

Attachments

• 20230217_162357.jpg
    20230217_162357.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 31

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for someone who may have a lead on some dodge oem connectors ... might be a Longshot. But I recall someone on these forms
making other types of harnesses .. maybe someone can put me in touch with said person.

Basically looking for what ever plug ends come from factory that would plug into oem wiring and the back of the oem push to start plug (see attached photo) I was able find idata ch12 harness for the dodge ram had the plugs. But to Buy that harness for 80cad to Basically cut off the 2 plugs I needed seems like a waste..

Any help is appreciated
Female connector: 776204-2 : Multilock Connector System Automotive Housings
Male connector: 345178-2 : AMP MULTILOCK, CONNECTOR HOUSING

And you’ll also need (4) of each of these (to pin the wires to the connectors):

Female connector terminals: 175180-2 : AMP MULTILOCK, RECEPTACLE AND TAB
Male connector terminals: 173682-1 : AMP MULTILOCK, RECEPTACLE AND TAB

lpartridge

Reaction score
This is the kit I bought just to get the push to start wiring harness. But the factory wire plugs into this, then that plugs into the push-to-start button. Then I pick the two wires that go to the red wire and install a tiny push button hidden switch in the side of the top tray. so I have to push this switch to be able to start my truck. for a kill switch

Fortin THAR-CHR7 T-Harness For Push-To-Start for Select 2011-2022 Ram, Dodge

Attachments

• IMG_5016.jpg
    IMG_5016.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread