5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tanngnjostr

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, after recently picking up a 19 Bighorn. I was hoping to find a push bar for the DT that allows to keep factory tow hooks and doesn't interfere with the parking sensors (something Bull Bars seem to have an issue with). I couldn't find a post on here regarding this, or anything online. There has to be something, no? it's been out for over a year now and still nothing? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Based on the website pictures it looks like some of Fab Fours replacement bumpers allow for sensors. Might be your only option right now.

TheTsieck

Reaction score
I just ordered the contoured 3.5 westin bull bar. I think its going to interfere with the sensors but if it doesnt I'll report back

FailGrenade

Reaction score
The only kind of bar I could think of working is one that remounts the sensors somewhere OR is super close to the bumper where the sensors cant see it

Rocko

Reaction score
I just ordered the contoured 3.5 westin bull bar. I think its going to interfere with the sensors but if it doesnt I'll report back
Please do. Want to get one primarily for looks and to bed an amber light bar but don't want to forgo the sensors.

Rocko

Reaction score
The only kind of bar I could think of working is one that remounts the sensors somewhere OR is super close to the bumper where the sensors cant see it
I've only seem one that you can relocate the sensors but don't really care for it since the metal tubing is square and from the looks of it it also interferes with the tow hooks. Made by black horse I think.

Users who are viewing this thread