5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulsar Review

John

Reaction score
Sold my Pulsar because I always ran it in Economy mode and saw absolutely no increase in mpg and was actually more sluggish then stock!! Not a good investment for me! Tow and performance modes were really good but I'm more interested in mileage than power!

John

myram2019

Reaction score
Im looking to sell mine. I took it out as i installed Tazer and the two don't work well together. PM me if interested.

RAMBS

Reaction score
So, I have seen the $400 price tossed around several forums. Is there a group buy or some discount out there that I don't know about? I'm ready to pull the trigger on this purchase.

myram2019

Reaction score
So, I have seen the $400 price tossed around several forums. Is there a group buy or some discount out there that I don't know about? I'm ready to pull the trigger on this purchase.
I can sell mine for $425 shipped.

msajecki

Reaction score
This may have been answered, but does it void the warranty if it were left in at service?

Also, how do you determine tire diameter? Is that what the programing asks?

Greer07

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know the size and length of the bolts that come with the Pulsar?

Reaction score
i got it to bypass the mds and use the performance mode but i actually run economy mode like all the time and just leave the mds on boring i know. last week i posted to some disbelief over 24 mpg highway.
i had camaro ss x2 and i feel like stock the ram is good, way better than i expected a truck to be anyway.

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just in case potential new buyers are reading this, the pulsar no longer "blips" the throttle to disable MDS, it uses the same mechanism that the gear limiter uses, it literally sets the gear limiter to 8th gear.

Users who are viewing this thread