5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulsar for 2021 Ram 5.7 big horn

Micho

Reaction score
is there a pulsar out for the 2021 5.7 Hemi big horn can't seem to find anything ??

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
is there a pulsar out for the 2021 5.7 Hemi big horn can't seem to find anything ??
After all of the issues I've read from folks that have, or have tried it, they are nothing but trouble and I wouldn't put one in if you bought it for me for Christmas!

Micho

Reaction score
Pedal Commander is ordered already just waiting for it to arrive.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine has been set to SPORT +1 which I found is my sweet spot after 2 years of driving with it.
When we get rainy wet roads here, any settings in the Sport modes is too much to keep the rears from getting squirrelly. City +3 is the sweet spot for me.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm in North FL and understand about the rain. I have not had any issues at Sport +1 spinning wheels if you properly modulate the accelerator.

cipherbreak

Reaction score
Do NOT get the Pulsar. Nothing but trouble, very unsafe, a huge waste of your hard earned dollars. I was on my second replacement unit and started getting the codes again, this time followed by uncontrolled acceleration. I’m not wasting my time replacing it again. It is not worth it.

Kenny4

Reaction score
Does the pedal Commander eliminate/disable the MDS. Thanks

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Does the pedal Commander eliminate/disable the MDS. Thanks
It does not...nothing aftermarket will. Just put your gear limiter in -8 at each start and problem solved! The PC just gives your RAM the kick in the @$$ it needs when hitting the accelerator and removes the lag...HIGHLY RECOMMEND as I'll never live without one.

Ramtrx

Reaction score
Do as I did. Buy a tuner and pcm get a custom tune. If you go to dealer then remove it. If you want the fun and power or other features just get a tuner. I see a lot of ppl talking about pulsar, but it’s not even a real tuner. Has it limitations for sure. Spend the money if you want the fun. Ppl always wanna go cheap and it isn’t ever the answer.

Dave08

Reaction score
Hi, I've been experiencing throttle delay on my RAM and it seems that I can install pedal commander. I'm pretty happy with it because my other car is a 2015 Charger R/T and have it installed there. I was trying to research further if there's any other brands I can choose and found an article for the best tuner for dodge charger and learned about Diablosport tuner. Has anyone installed Diablosport tuner in their RAM? Any feedback before I try to order?

Users who are viewing this thread