5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulsar 32453 on 2022 Ram DT eTorque

Gnix

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

I found a Pulsar 32453 on Facebook marketplace and just wondering if anyone has experience this unit with a 2022 with e torque?

I’ve searched up posts back in 2019 stating it doesn’t work on 2020s… or it’s just tossing a bunch of codes..

Ears open for any other tuning suggestions as well!

Thanks for the help!

Gnix

Reaction score
I took off my PC this morning and hook the pulsar back. It was good for an hour and put me in limp mode along with bunch of lights and auto park engaged too…. Sh*tting my pants lol

Pulsar is reimbursing me for shipping cost this time. Hope all is well. Driving sucks without it and I can’t get a fine tune due to warranty…

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I took off my PC this morning and hook the pulsar back. It was good for an hour and put me in limp mode along with bunch of lights and auto park engaged too…. Sh*tting my pants lol

Pulsar is reimbursing me for shipping cost this time. Hope all is well. Driving sucks without it and I can’t get a fine tune due to warranty…
Sorry to hear! I love mine and the tune on the fly.

Users who are viewing this thread