5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulled the trigger!!

Wxgs333

Reaction score
Hello folks~ been in the forum for a few weeks, and thanks for all the useful discussions and information from you folks--- I pulled the trigger last Friday!!! Hope can get it before end of year... Just cannot wait!

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations. From your signature, that is going to be one nice looking, hard working truck. It’s clear you did your homework.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep going to be very nice, similar batch of options as I ordered in Max Steel no less. Welcome!

sgk

Reaction score
This may be my favorite build yet, I can't wait to see this truck. (better than mine and i love mine) If I wasn't dusty after work id love a frost interior but its complimented better with a bluish exterior. I think with the Max steel it will be just incredible and it's completely loaded the way I like my vehicles.

sgk

Reaction score
by the way, do you have body colored bumpers?

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Soinds just like mine, Love the selection. Colors are awesome. Took mine about 6 weeks from order until driving. Good Luck. BTY, Did you order the 22 's The painted insert is a perfect match for the Max Steel.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations on the purchase and best of luck when it arrives! Welcome

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for filling out the signature. It really is a big help. Makes it very easy to know what you are getting excited about.

Boy, you sure did build a great looking truck, hopefully maybe we will get to see a real fast RamBox build.

Also can not wait to see your payload.

Good luck with the wait.

Thanks for joining us

Wxgs333

Reaction score
Soinds just like mine, Love the selection. Colors are awesome. Took mine about 6 weeks from order until driving. Good Luck. BTY, Did you order the 22 's The painted insert is a perfect match for the Max Steel.
With ORP I cannot order 22's...

Wxgs333

Reaction score
Finally! It has arrived at the dealership today and they told me that it will be ready for pick up tomorrow! Will take half day off and go get it. Long wait finally ends, and getting excited~

gmab

Reaction score
Congrats!! Similar build but I just ordered so still early in the waiting game.

Ulexis

Reaction score
Finally! It has arrived at the dealership today and they told me that it will be ready for pick up tomorrow! Will take half day off and go get it. Long wait finally ends, and getting excited~
Congrats! Looks like we walked a similar road. Picking mine up tomorrow too!

Attachments

• 2560.jpeg
    2560.jpeg
    483.3 KB · Views: 6

Wxgs333

Reaction score
Congrats!! Similar build but I just ordered so still early in the waiting game.
Good luck! Mine was delayed by 4 weeks due to the etorque and rambox hold according to dealer. Now the hold is removed so yours should be much faster!

BTW, the bed step in your signature is included in the order (BUG), or bought separately?

Users who are viewing this thread