5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proud new owner of a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie

SecretAznMan007

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a proud new owner of a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie. My previous vehicle was a 2007 Toyota Tacoma. It was time to get a full size truck and after many months of research (reading different forums, reading articles on the truck, watching hours upon hours of YouTube review videos), I came to the conclusion that the family should get a 2020 Ram 1500. It hasn't been a week yet, but I love my truck.

SAYING GOOD BYE TO A LOYAL FRIEND... =(
lYhcrHLl.jpg

WELCOMING A NEW MEMBER TO THE FAMILY
Zgqtyiel.jpg

MarioNYC

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a proud new owner of a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie. My previous vehicle was a 2007 Toyota Tacoma. It was time to get a full size truck and after many months of research (reading different forums, reading articles on the truck, watching hours upon hours of YouTube review videos), I came to the conclusion that the family should get a 2020 Ram 1500. It hasn't been a week yet, but I love my truck.

lYhcrHLl.jpg

Zgqtyiel.jpg
I am thinking trade my Honda Ridgeline 2014 for the same Laramie night edition ;) Still thinking about RamBoxes and MFT

how much you paid if I can know?

SecretAznMan007

Reaction score
I am thinking trade my Honda Ridgeline 2014 for the same Laramie night edition ;) Still thinking about RamBoxes and MFT

how much you paid if I can know?

MSRP was about 65K. I had a friend who referred me to one of this friends (manager at the dealership). I was able to have them discount the truck a little over 15K. That included the current rebate of $5,500.

MarioNYC

Reaction score
MSRP was about 65K. I had a friend who referred me to one of this friends (manager at the dealership). I was able to have them discount the truck a little over 15K. That included the current rebate of $5,500.
Good deal I found one for 68k but they gave me discount 10k so after taxes and registration fee looks total will $63k-64k so not sure is its the best deal
Thanks
Mario

RAM1990

Reaction score
Awesome truck! and probably a very accurate T-shirt :LOL:

Same stuff seems to happen to me when i'm unsupervised at a dealer store

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score

lYhcrHLl.jpg

Zgqtyiel.jpg
Congrats, I traded a Tacoma for my 2015 RAM and now just received my 2020 RAM Longhorn on Friday. You're going to love your truck.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Awesome pics. Here’s an extra rebate for ya ;)

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

hmcbean

Reaction score
That pic saying goodbye to the Tacoma . I totally feel you bro. I bought mine on Sunday and said goodbye to my 2010 trusted Tundra that I owned since new. I did feel emotional and sad leaving her behind at a dealer 230 miles away from home

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score

lYhcrHLl.jpg

Zgqtyiel.jpg
Dang that's a good looking truck! love the sport hood and grille!

RamBox2020

Reaction score

lYhcrHLl.jpg

Zgqtyiel.jpg
Wow awesome still waiting for mine to arrive had the same exact model with same exact options ordered only difference is I needed a RamBox. Looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread