5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pros and Cons of e-tourque?

MontFla

Reaction score
And some of us retired on their 55th birthday!! And if not happy with the truck currently owned, Simply trade it in and don’t give a darn about losing some money. I was told I would be bored during such young retirement??? Lol. Not the case at all. I am glad for you that you get paid while posting on the site!! Nothing wrong with earning money.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It does not bother me being accused of complaining. I thought this was a exchange of experiences? But I guess some of the people always on here have no life and nothing better to do lol! I wonder if they sleep in their truck?

Posting the same complaint over and over again on a bunch of threads doesn’t solve anything.

You don’t see me posting that I got a service tc / auto start on everythread do you?

If you really thing it’s a big issue go to a different dealer or request to drive a different 22. And actually try and find a solution to your apparent defect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MontFla

Reaction score
Posting the same complaint over and over again on a bunch of threads doesn’t solve anything.

You don’t see me posting that I got a service tc / auto start on everythread do you?

If you really thing it’s a big issue go to a different dealer or request to drive a different 22. And actually try and find a solution to your apparent defect.

You know I am not a whiz at this. Not sure at first if I posted in the correct place? Some of the first posted received no response so I kept going until I got some feedback. If you read I tried to drive a different 22 and was brushed off by the dealer saying I did not buy it there. And why should they let me drive a truck I am not going to purchase. As soon as I find the truck I want I am trading this one in and will drive through their parking lot in the new truck. Big mistake on their part lol. I have no reason to BS anyone. And I say firmly this truck does not function correctly. Dealership says no codes and at least it is coming on at 68. They are peeved I did not buy a truck from them. They did not have a truck I wanted. When I have a problem like this I will fix it myself. If all 2022 trucks are like this I will shop another make. But as several have said their trucks are functioning fine.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
You know I am not a whiz at this. Not sure at first if I posted in the correct place? Some of the first posted received no response so I kept going until I got some feedback. If you read I tried to drive a different 22 and was brushed off by the dealer saying I did not buy it there. And why should they let me drive a truck I am not going to purchase. As soon as I find the truck I want I am trading this one in and will drive through their parking lot in the new truck. Big mistake on their part lol. I have no reason to BS anyone. And I say firmly this truck does not function correctly. Dealership says no codes and at least it is coming on at 68. They are peeved I did not buy a truck from them. They did not have a truck I wanted. When I have a problem like this I will fix it myself. If all 2022 trucks are like this I will shop another make. But as several have said their trucks are functioning fine.

You can still buy a 2022 with the 5.7 w/o eTorque. The non eTorque 5.7 doesn’t even have stop/start technology, which is a rarity these days. Combine this with the ability to deactivate MDS, and it’s about as old school as you’re going to find.

MontFla

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread