5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pricing for Truxedo Sentry CT?

Ram92131

Reaction score
I think I’m about ready to pull the trigger on a Truxedo Sentry CT for my Rambox-equipped Limited. It seems like the various vendors all ask you to call for their best price. I’m curious what people are paying for this tonneau cover. Can anyone share what they paid for one?

psyberai

Clinically Abnormal Attention Paid To This Truck
Reaction score
I think I’m about ready to pull the trigger on a Truxedo Sentry CT for my Rambox-equipped Limited. It seems like the various vendors all ask you to call for their best price. I’m curious what people are paying for this tonneau cover. Can anyone share what they paid for one?
I ordered mine with Shaun.TFO here on the forums. Pretty easy transaction. I paid $839 for mine, which included taxes and shipping. At the time, it was the cheapest, but I only checked like 4-5 sellers.
I tried PayPal credit for the first time and they gave $20 off since it was my first purchase and at the time Truxedo was giving an $80 mail in rebate...however I missed the fine print where it said it had to be postmarked by Apr 30th. I didn't unbox it until last weekend; the number I needed to complete the form was on the underside of the cover. Just sharing in the case another rebate is offered if/when you order yours.

Bigty

Reaction score
Watching..... as i may go this route as well. I like the looks and would like feed back on fit and the overall reviews.

Ram92131

Reaction score
I ordered mine with Shaun.TFO here on the forums. Pretty easy transaction. I paid $839 for mine, which included taxes and shipping. At the time, it was the cheapest, but I only checked like 4-5 sellers.
I tried PayPal credit for the first time and they gave $20 off since it was my first purchase and at the time Truxedo was giving an $80 mail in rebate...however I missed the fine print where it said it had to be postmarked by Apr 30th. I didn't unbox it until last weekend; the number I needed to complete the form was on the underside of the cover. Just sharing in the case another rebate is offered if/when you order yours.
Thanks!

Brandon_Vickers

Reaction score
For those of you who went with a Truxedo Sentry or Sentry CT. How did you pick between them? I am trying to find out what is the underlining differences between them. I can not find up close pictures of the different cover materials and I have not found a local dealer that carries both. And their website seems to use different marketing terms for the rest of the parts, like the slats.

Brandon_Vickers

Reaction score

How did you pick between the Sentry and the Sentry CT? I am trying to find out what is the underlining differences between them. I can not find up close pictures of the different cover materials and I have not found a local dealer that carries both. And their website seems to use different marketing terms for the rest of the parts, like the slats.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I paid 737 plus tax on amazon (amazon was the seller) for the sentry CT in November. Plus at the time they had a 75 dollar mail in rebate from Truxedo. Good deal at about 725 after taxes and rebate.

Ram92131

Reaction score
How did you pick between the Sentry and the Sentry CT? I am trying to find out what is the underlining differences between them. I can not find up close pictures of the different cover materials and I have not found a local dealer that carries both. And their website seems to use different marketing terms for the rest of the parts, like the slats.
I think the difference is just the outside material. The CT is more like a convertible top... woven material. The regular model is vinyl. I ordered a CT and it arrives supposedly Wednesday so I will know more then.

Ram92131

Reaction score
I paid 737 plus tax on amazon (amazon was the seller) for the sentry CT in November. Plus at the time they had a 75 dollar mail in rebate from Truxedo. Good deal at about 725 after taxes and rebate.
If that was really the CT then that’s quite a discount. Maybe that was some kind of Black Friday deal? I was quoted the regular Sentry around that price but the CT was just over $800.

Users who are viewing this thread