5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price Paid - Big Horn

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My sticker was $54K and I got mine for $44K + TTL, but that was back in March 2019.

Some will get better deals than others based on timing, demand, incentives, and a dealership's internal metrics.

It's hard to find the "best" deal unless you have a very small "must have" list. Most people are between the 15-25% range.

If you are looking to get the best price start by shopping the volume dealers within a radius you are willing to travel. They will make a better deal to move their inventory so they can meet sales goals. They get extra money from FCA Stellantis instead of your pocket. (y)

I didn't get as good a deal as others as I had a long list of "must haves". I ended up driving almost 5 hours round trip to get the truck I wanted (only truck that fit the bill within 500 miles of me). It was the only truck I was considering (obviously I didn't tell the dealership that) so to get almost 20% off was a win in my book.

MrSixStrings12

Reaction score
Picking mine up tomorow, its similar-ish. Will let you know what the final numbers come out to be but the invoice from when I ordered it is $51k minus rebates/trade. I'm expecting it to be down around $45k with the truck month deals and I got $500 from one of the threads around here, and the 1% affiliate thing through my work.

I looked at a Big horn quad cab, sport, level 2, 4x4, v8 before I ordered and they had it listed online for $42k and wouldnt budge/actually came up cause the online price included the first responder rebate. SMH...

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Picking mine up tomorow, its similar-ish. Will let you know what the final numbers come out to be but the invoice from when I ordered it is $51k minus rebates/trade. I'm expecting it to be down around $45k with the truck month deals and I got $500 from one of the threads around here, and the 1% affiliate thing through my work.

I looked at a Big horn quad cab, sport, level 2, 4x4, v8 before I ordered and they had it listed online for $42k and wouldnt budge/actually came up cause the online price included the first responder rebate. SMH...
Yea, in most cases the online "price" is a load of crap. They usually include the rebate for having bad credit. What a load! I could not belive I got penalized at a dealer once for $750 because I have a good credit score. The guy tried the old tactic "are you going to miss out on this deal over $750?" I said yup. And walked out. Two days later he could miraculously drop another $750 to match it. Pound sand buddy, that truck can sit.

JdSunrise

Reaction score
Mine is pretty similar to that spec and I got 27% off MSRP in Dec of 2019, however they didn’t offer me much for my trade in.
That’s insane, I called mark dodge asking their best price they told me what’s listed on the website, aka 5k plus manufacturer incentive

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
That’s insane, I called mark dodge asking their best price they told me what’s listed on the website, aka 5k plus manufacturer incentive
Yeah honestly to this day I’ve never seen a deal as good as mine lol. I absolutely hate the dealership and will never do business with them again, but dang I got a good deal overall. It was their advertised price online. I called them up and said I’m interested in the truck but only if you honor the online price, what’s the likelihood of that? They said come in tomorrow and we’ll honor it 100% and they did. No negotiations on the price of the truck at all. Did do some negotiating on my trade in though.

Amerinamese

Reaction score
My BH was $54,840 MSRP and I paid $45,675 OTD including $1,100 negative equity in my trade. 2.29% APR for 70 months.

Users who are viewing this thread