5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Jerry0126

Reaction score
Appears to be. Also, make sure you're private mode browsing the ram trucks site a bit and "building your truck" and such - there's a pop up this week (if you get delivery by the 31st) for a $1000 coupon. Takes 24 hours to show up in their system.
Just finished the paperwork. 57K MSRP, selling price 49k, 4.5K rebate, 0APR, 48 months, 981 per month
Thank you all your information let me get the $1000 coupon. Owe you a beer.🍻

Ellybelly

Reaction score
All, thanks for the help in here. I'm picking up one of Mark Dodge's on the lot Ram 1500's. 57k sticker, 47.5k selling price before taxes (able to score a small extra rebate through my work). 2.99% interest for 72 months.

cleigh

Reaction score
Just finished the paperwork. 57K MSRP, selling price 49k, 4.5K rebate, 0APR, 48 months, 981 per month
Thank you all your information let me get the $1000 coupon. Owe you a beer.🍻

Yours is super close to mine. Ended up at 62 window sticker, 48k final total to finance including TTL and $3k downpayment. Took the 72 month 2.9, so $732/month.

Deebo16

Reaction score
Going to a couple Ram dealers in South Florida tomorrow. Got financing through my bank, but hope I don't get screwed with my trade-in. Trying to get out of my VW Tiguan lease to get into a Laramie. Got the $1000 rebate earlier this week. Not sure if I should try financing through Chrysler.

cleigh

Reaction score
Going to a couple Ram dealers in South Florida tomorrow. Got financing through my bank, but hope I don't get screwed with my trade-in. Trying to get out of my VW Tiguan lease to get into a Laramie. Got the $1000 rebate earlier this week. Not sure if I should try financing through Chrysler.

FYI depending on the term you want... I got 2.9% for 72 through Chrysler, but that may end on Monday. Who knows what Tuesday will bring. They gave me rates for 75 and 84 months as well, but those were 1-2% higher than my credit union offers. There are extra incentives though that require Chrysler financing, so it is important to look at the whole picture.

Deebo16

Reaction score
FYI depending on the term you want... I got 2.9% for 72 through Chrysler, but that may end on Monday. Who knows what Tuesday will bring. They gave me rates for 75 and 84 months as well, but those were 1-2% higher than my credit union offers. There are extra incentives though that require Chrysler financing, so it is important to look at the whole picture.
Appreciate the info. Will go into the dealers and see what they say with my trade. Would like to get something done this weekend because I feel prices will be changing.

cleigh

Reaction score
Appreciate the info. Will go into the dealers and see what they say with my trade. Would like to get something done this weekend because I feel prices will be changing.

The incentives for the next 3 days on Big Horns are about as good as you can get ($4250 with Chrysler financing)

Deebo16

Reaction score
The incentives for the next 3 days on Big Horns are about as good as you can get ($4250 with Chrysler financing)
I'm stuck on wanting the Laramie. Has the options of what I'm looking for. Hope they're desperate to get the sale.

Flot

Reaction score
Going to a couple Ram dealers in South Florida tomorrow. Got financing through my bank, but hope I don't get screwed with my trade-in. Got the $1000 rebate earlier this week. Not sure if I should try financing through Chrysler.

Please report back - I've given up buying vehicles from south florida dealers. A buddy put it pretty well - his last purchase he drove 200 miles, signed the papers, and drove back home in less time then it took him to buy his last truck locally.

BackCountryinNJ

banned at member request but still lurking
Reaction score
Glad to see some people are buying below MSRP. Just thought I'd share what I saw this week in South Jersey. I brought my 2022 to Cherry Hill Ram for a replacement CV axle at only 1300 miles. While they were doing the repair, I walked around the lot to see their prices. Every single new car and truck on the lot had a 2nd sticker next to the window sticker. It said "$10,000 Market Adjustment" fee. How insane is that?! That's why when I bought mine 7 or 8 weeks ago, I drove 4+ hours to Binghamton, NY. And, I got 0% for 72 months.

Deebo16

Reaction score
Please report back - I've given up buying vehicles from south florida dealers. A buddy put it pretty well - his last purchase he drove 200 miles, signed the papers, and drove back home in less time then it took him to buy his last truck locally.
Ended up going to Arrigo Tamarac first. They had a Laramie Night Edition, but without the 12" screen but were aggressive with the price and trying to get the deal done. Still went down to Ram Aventura to look at the same model with the 12" screen. Ended up wasting 2.5hrs down there. They came in $8k more than Arrigo even though only difference was the radio. Wouldn't even try to move from the price. Ended up back at Arrigo and got the original truck and couldn't be happier.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ended up going to Arrigo Tamarac first. They had a Laramie Night Edition, but without the 12" screen but were aggressive with the price and trying to get the deal done. Still went down to Ram Aventura to look at the same model with the 12" screen. Ended up wasting 2.5hrs down there. They came in $8k more than Arrigo even though only difference was the radio. Wouldn't even try to move from the price. Ended up back at Arrigo and got the original truck and couldn't be happier.

Congrats! If you really want the 12" radio, there are several people on here who have done the swap and a few threads about it. WAY less than $8K too!

Deebo16

Reaction score
Congrats! If you really want the 12" radio, there are several people on here who have done the swap and a few threads about it. WAY less than $8K too!
Appreciate that. Will look for it, but I love the truck so may not be worth it.

EpicMando27

Reaction score
very nice truck! can you share the price you paid with Arrigo? I'm also in the Ft Lauderdale area
I want to explore getting a truck, but being in the same area I have no interest in dealing with SOFLO dealers. I'm interested in the overall experience as well.

Users who are viewing this thread