5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Messaged a local dealer about a 21 limited. Loaded minus the MFT. Otd 75k… I told him I now know why he has 10 limited 21’s on the lot…

Chris

volume dealers in florida?
As a fellow Florida buyer, you should at least contact Mark Dodge.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I did and Lakeland gave me a a better price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried Lakeland and Mark Dodge beat them by enough that it was worth renting a car and getting an Airbnb. Maybe I should have used your salesman.

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score

I tried Lakeland and Mark Dodge beat them by enough that it was worth renting a car and getting an Airbnb. Maybe I should have used your salesman.

Would you post the lakeland sales person.
Lakeland is only about a 90 minute drive from me. Would be nice if they have worthwhile prices.

Runagun

Reaction score

Not doubting you. Post some details. Cause when I reached out to Lakeland. They had fees that where outrageous and it made no sense buying from them. Granted this was a year ago. It would help the fellas in the group.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, when I checked with them in June is didn't make sense for me to go that route. I'm glad to hear they're more competitive now!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Would you post the lakeland sales person.
Lakeland is only about a 90 minute drive from me. Would be nice if they have worthwhile prices.
I didn't have a good experience with Lakeland, and not looking to call anyone there out.

MontFla

Reaction score
I used to go to Dave Smith in Kellogg Idaho 7 hours from West Yellowstone. Bozeman Dealership JC Billion was 1.5 hours away but could not come near Idaho prices. Usually around 4 grand difference. They always said I was not comparing apples to apples and that is BS. They also said when you get there they will not honor price worked out on phone!!!!! They were right when I got there the finalized deal twice got better!!!!!! Now living in Florida I will give MD a call before my next purchase!!! My current dealer is 15 minutes from my home. But if the scenario is anything like dealing with Dave Smith over the closer place in Bozeman MT. I will make the drive!! I purchased at least two Rubicons two power wagons a Grand Cherokee and a Cherokee!! Savings from 2600 to 4200 per deal. Dave Smith would have 50 plus Wranglers and JC Billion would have 3. And the comparison was apples to apples!! Hopefully MD scenario is comparable To what I experienced out West!

Mexd781

Reaction score
Not doubting you. Post some details. Cause when I reached out to Lakeland. They had fees that where outrageous and it made no sense buying from them. Granted this was a year ago. It would help the fellas in the group.

I went with Mike P at Lakeland as well. Got 7% below invoice on my order.

myownstatus

Reaction score

I got 6% under Invoice, 5% was their doing and the extra 1% was FCA Affiliate program.

Total was about 15% under MSRP

I was told that if you kept the truck order under 60k then you get 6% under invoice plus 1% with FCA

Ordered truck, put 1k down.

Credit was tier one when I ran credit a week before going.

I paid zero out of pocket, when I mean zero, literally zero, and got my 1k deposit refunded.

Truck msrp was 65k left at 57k otd lease, zero down, 0.0004MF, 56% residual.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
I got 6% under Invoice, 5% was their doing and the extra 1% was FCA Affiliate program.

I was told that if you kept the truck order under 60k then you get 6% under invoice plus 1% with FCA

I paid zero out of pocket, when I mean zero, literally zero, and got my 1k deposit refunded.

Curious what the payments come out to for the lease because .0004 is super low - I'm calculating about $570. is this for 10k 36m?
i thought lease deals suck right now, but this looks like a pretty good deal.

myownstatus

Reaction score
Curious what the payments come out to for the lease because .0004 is super low - I'm calculating about $570. is this for 10k 36m?
i thought lease deals suck right now, but this looks like a pretty good deal.

600 w/ 12k miles

cobrakai77584

Reaction score

Hi there, Was that Money factor through Chrysler capital or another finance company?

ChattanoogaTNRam

Reaction score
Talking to MD on a 2022 1500 3.0 order. Which one would you take?
1500 Limited, 6'4 Box, Diesel, Limited Level 1, 33 Gallon Gas Tank = 64,447 + 447 Doc Fee & TTL.
1500 Laramie, 6'4 Box, Diesel, Laramie Level 2, Southwest Edition, 33 Gas Tank, Air Suspension = 61,394 + 447 Doc Fee & TTL.

testcrewman

Reaction score
Talking to MD on a 2022 1500 3.0 order. Which one would you take?
1500 Limited, 6'4 Box, Diesel, Limited Level 1, 33 Gallon Gas Tank = 64,447 + 447 Doc Fee & TTL.
1500 Laramie, 6'4 Box, Diesel, Laramie Level 2, Southwest Edition, 33 Gas Tank, Air Suspension = 61,394 + 447 Doc Fee & TTL.
I'm a little biased with the Southwest Edition. I love the removal of the chrome for the body colored grill surround and bumpers. I almost got the Limited Night Edition, but didn't like the 22" rims. Plus, I like a little bit of chrome like the Southwest Edition gives you. I like the LED projection headlights on the Limited, but I settled for the LED reflector headlights.

Users who are viewing this thread