5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Not to sound like a broken record on this forum, but I just placed my order yesterday with MD. I live in Idaho, and also got quotes from some of the usual suspects here in the Northwest - Dave Smith, Dennis Dillon, Bud Clary, and Peterson Boise. All their quotes ranged from invoice to invoice less $500.
When I told him they weren’t competitive anymore, the guy from Dave Smith went on a tirade about how they are the #1 Ram dealer in the world (maybe they used to be, but probably not now).
Save time and just email Sandi with all your Ram needs. MD has to be the car dealer with the best customer service in the world! It is so refreshing not having to bargain.

Amen. Already have friends and family asking about MD to purchase a new vehicle. Word of mouth is a powerful tool.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not to sound like a broken record on this forum, but I just placed my order yesterday with MD. I live in Idaho, and also got quotes from some of the usual suspects here in the Northwest - Dave Smith, Dennis Dillon, Bud Clary, and Peterson Boise. All their quotes ranged from invoice to invoice less $500.
When I told him they weren’t competitive anymore, the guy from Dave Smith went on a tirade about how they are the #1 Ram dealer in the world (maybe they used to be, but probably not now).
Save time and just email Sandi with all your Ram needs. MD has to be the car dealer with the best customer service in the world! It is so refreshing not having to bargain.
They really are great. When I go my price from Sandi I floated it out to a few local dealerships that had been responsive just in an attempt to give them a shot at my business, none of them responded. Considering I can fly into Lake Charles for under $150 if I time things right, I mean, I just don't see an argument for paying so much more for the same thing locally.

wsutard1

Reaction score
Seattle area: $1000 under MSRP for 22 Limited. I’m not going to share the dealer name because it wasn’t a good experience. MSRP seems to be where the big city dealers are sticking with.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seattle area: $1000 under MSRP for 22 Limited. I’m not going to share the dealer name because it wasn’t a good experience. MSRP seems to be where the big city dealers are sticking with.
Go to Mark Dodge and pay the freight to your doorstep. They’re a tad under EP for Limiteds. You'll save thousands, even with shipping.

jorzed

Reaction score
Tread lightly…do you have to be a member for X amount of days before you can use their incentive?

unkiebunk045

Reaction score
Go to Mark Dodge and pay the freight to your doorstep. They’re a tad under EP for Limiteds. You'll save thousands, even with shipping.
is MD under affiliate pricing on everything? Do you know if they can lease vehicles out of state?
I thought getting affiliate (1% under invoice) + additional $650, and then any incentives at time of delivery was good.

Does MD pricing depend on incentives or they go way under invoice and then add additional discounts with incentives?

Southside

Reaction score
is MD under affiliate pricing on everything? Do you know if they can lease vehicles out of state?
I thought getting affiliate (1% under invoice) + additional $650, and then any incentives at time of delivery was good.

Does MD pricing depend on incentives or they go way under invoice and then add additional discounts with incentives?
MD price is before incentives, price protected, and incentive locked. If incentives are better @ delivery you can pick. My Big Horn was a couple hundred above EP or ~5% under invoice. You can also use the $500 affiliate coupon i believe.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At MD, the higher the trim and the more you add on the better the discount it seems. Their fees are cheap too. I think $444 now or something like that but it was $200 when I ordered.

After the $500 affiliate discount the build in my Sig should be $63119 (or close to it) before any incentives. They are really hard to beat. My quoted price is just a hundred or two below EP. I will say that my deal looks really good just because I was a June order. My MSRP is like 4K higher now. Window sticker is $76750 now.

unkiebunk045

Reaction score
MD price is before incentives, price protected, and incentive locked. If incentives are better @ delivery you can pick. My Big Horn was a couple hundred above EP or ~5% under invoice. You can also use the $500 affiliate coupon i believe.
thanks—for me up in CT not sure how much better it would be then my deal—my deal is $61,152 and EP on mine (according to POC) is $59,433; so figure MD prob gonna be $1k-1500 lower than where i’m at but when factoring in shipping or plane ticket and has to Ct probably break even.

I told my wife, though, one time i want to order from a dealer far away and make a little road trip/vaca out of the experience; probably need to wait until the kids are a little older though.

Southside

Reaction score
thanks—for me up in CT not sure how much better it would be then my deal—my deal is $61,152 and EP on mine (according to POC) is $59,433; so figure MD prob gonna be $1k-1500 lower than where i’m at but when factoring in shipping or plane ticket and has to Ct probably break even.

I told my wife, though, one time i want to order from a dealer far away and make a little road trip/vaca out of the experience; probably need to wait until the kids are a little older though.
I'm in CT too, my first order in PA, before MD on a Rebel, wasn't price protected. Since Thanksgiving there were several price increases, and PLG became unrestricted again on Back Country so i decided to reorder. Sounds like you already have a great price, I'll let everyone know how the shipping goes when i get it.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All you can do is get a quote and check flights. I'm cheap as hell. I'm planning to take a red eye and sleep in the airport for under $150 then pick the truck up around noon the next day and drive 8-9 hours home.

NA&CH

Reaction score
Messaged a local dealer about a 21 limited. Loaded minus the MFT. Otd 75k… I told him I now know why he has 10 limited 21’s on the lot…

Chris

volume dealers in florida?

Mexd781

Reaction score
Messaged a local dealer about a 21 limited. Loaded minus the MFT. Otd 75k… I told him I now know why he has 10 limited 21’s on the lot…

Chris

volume dealers in florida?

Lakeland CDJR, but you will get the best price on a factory order

Users who are viewing this thread