5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Because my dealership was clueless, see above post, I was about a week and half away from delivery/arrival when I went through this. My order was labeled as sold. That said, I think it can be done. I ordered mid-February and my truck arrived May 17th.
I really doubt it at this point since those incentives are long gone but for your sake I hope you’re right. Keep us posted and good luck!

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
I really doubt it at this point since those incentives are long gone but for your sake I hope you’re right. Keep us posted and good luck!
I’ll keep everyone posted - latest word from dealer is “nobody has ever heard of this & in their history incentives have never gone down leading up to model year end so this is all new territory”. They are submitting the document and playing stupid with fingers crossed. If FCA does not support them they will make it right with me. I should point out - dealer is Lithia. Don’t know how big they are with FCA but depending on the report parameters, they are either #3 in the nation or #7.......fingers crossed and if I didn’t say it before - thank you all. Once I get the truck and do a couple of minor mods - I’m looking forward to adding adaptive cruise control!

vegasandre

Reaction score
I’ll keep everyone posted - latest word from dealer is “nobody has ever heard of this & in their history incentives have never gone down leading up to model year end so this is all new territory”. They are submitting the document and playing stupid with fingers crossed. If FCA does not support them they will make it right with me. I should point out - dealer is Lithia. Don’t know how big they are with FCA but depending on the report parameters, they are either #3 in the nation or #7.......fingers crossed and if I didn’t say it before - thank you all. Once I get the truck and do a couple of minor mods - I’m looking forward to adding adaptive cruise control!
who is your dealer.. good luck!

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Never figured out how to get a coupon - even wrote to the RAM incentive folks and their reply was it’s not them sending them out.
i basically just gave them my email everywhere i could on the Ram site. sometimes a pop up would ask me for my email other times i would sign up for a brochure. theres a thread on here somewhere about how to get the best deal and i think there are tips in there.

Nova90

Reaction score
I did the same, entered multiple emails all over the Ramtrucks site where it would allow. Only got the email incentive sent to one account. I think it's really random.

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
I did the same, entered multiple emails all over the Ramtrucks site where it would allow. Only got the email incentive sent to one account. I think it's really random.
I literally just received the $1K coupon via email within minutes of posting.....we are indeed being monitored and in this case I’m fine with it!!! So, the small print says it’s for new orders only - does that mean because I ordered in March but still waiting the coupon will be rejected?

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I literally just received the $1K coupon via email within minutes of posting.....we are indeed being monitored and in this case I’m fine with it!!! So, the small print says it’s for new orders only - does that mean because I ordered in March but still waiting the coupon will be rejected?
i presented my coupon once my truck was delivered and i had no issues... also, CONGRATS hahah thats awesome!

Nova90

Reaction score
Too funny, minutes after I posted....another email $1,000 coupon showed up in my inbox as well. They must have sent out a bunch today.

vegasandre

Reaction score
been all over the ram truck page and literally I cannot find a place to input an email address. I must be blind....

Nova90

Reaction score
been all over the ram truck page and literally I cannot find a place to input an email address. I must be blind....
Go to very bottom of page under "Research" and then "Sign up for updates" or "Research" and then "Get a brochure" or create a build and select to email it to your email "Research" then "Build & Price".

Troutbeck27

Reaction score
I worked with Lithia as well, in Eugene, OR. Wishing you luck.

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
I worked with Lithia as well, in Eugene, OR. Wishing you luck.
My son used to work for Lithia Subaru - he put me in touch with the GM’s son figuring he would have more clout than the others. Lithia has done well figuring they started from nothing in Medford, Oregon

mophead

Reaction score
I received my first one ( via email) on May 5th. It expires June 30th. I received another one today, actually two, for two different emails I had submitted for brochures etc. trying to make sure I got one. I checked and the redemption codes are still the same. I sure hope they keep on sending them into Sept. so I can use it on a 22.

@vegasandre go here then request a brochure and sign up for updates: https://www.ramtrucks.com/incentives/offers-model.ram_1500_dt.2021.html?ccode=CUT202120DT6H41A
1622838200070.png

Yeah just looked closer... likely only good on a 20 or 21
1622838421682.png

traveller09

Reaction score
I received my first one ( via email) on May 5th. It expires June 30th. I received another one today, actually two, for two different emails I had submitted for brochures etc. trying to make sure I got one. I checked and the redemption codes are still the same. I sure hope they keep on sending them into Sept. so I can use it on a 22.

@vegasandre go here then request a brochure and sign up for updates: https://www.ramtrucks.com/incentives/offers-model.ram_1500_dt.2021.html?ccode=CUT202120DT6H41A
View attachment 95574

Yeah just looked closer... likely only good on a 20 or 21
View attachment 95583
The one you received today expires after June 30? I got my first one around the same time as you and today I got another but both expire on June 30th.

Users who are viewing this thread