5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

imolar

Reaction score
Any big differences between 2020 and 2021?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A few are head up display. digital rear view mirror and camera on 3rd brake light, all with the technology group, trailer tow mirrors with power fold and 360 camera if equipped in your trim, trailer tow group which has tpms, reverse steering knob, and trailer light check. There are a couple more but those are the bigger ones I believe.

Rau

Reaction score
A few are head up display. digital rear view mirror and camera on 3rd brake light, all with the technology group, trailer tow mirrors with power fold and 360 camera if equipped in your trim, trailer tow group which has tpms, reverse steering knob, and trailer light check. There are a couple more but those are the bigger ones I believe.

Thank you for information! Heads up display is a game changer for me. Do you have a link to how HUD is going to look like?

imolar

Reaction score
Thank you for information! Heads up display is a game changer for me. Do you have a link to how HUD is going to look like?

Sorry, I don't have a link but you might be able to find some more info. out there by now.

Reactions: Rau

Sergeant Jim

Reaction score
Any big differences between 2020 and 2021?

the 3.6L is GONE from the limited. Regular hemi is the base, eTorque is a $200.00 upgrade, they raised the base price to compensate for making the regular Hemi the base so the eTorque is still $200 more than Reg. hemi. All the other changes have been discussed elsewhere on the boards. The prices on most of the options I ordered were the same as the 2020's

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
the 3.6L is GONE from the limited. Regular hemi is the base, eTorque is a $200.00 upgrade, they raised the base price to compensate for making the regular Hemi the base so the eTorque is still $200 more than Reg. hemi. All the other changes have been discussed elsewhere on the boards. The prices on most of the options I ordered were the same as the 2020's

Base price increased $540.

Tonner

Reaction score

This is on the TRX but I imagine it’s the same customizable HUD

Attachments

• 4B8950A1-E9EE-4A2C-A280-C67D4B53A835.jpeg
    4B8950A1-E9EE-4A2C-A280-C67D4B53A835.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 99

j_drew

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good dealer in Florida. I live in Miami. Thank you.

Honestly, none of them. I'm in West Palm. I've only been able to get a serious offer from Aventura Dodge. But they don't have the truck I'm looking for. I've been looking all over Florida for the last 2 months. Best offer I had was from Orlando dealership. And it was nothing to write home about. I'm waiting to see if September brings better incentives.

All the other dealerships just put my email / phone on their call / spam email machines. (thankfully, I set up burner accounts to give them...).

dominatorlp

Reaction score
Honestly, none of them. I'm in West Palm. I've only been able to get a serious offer from Aventura Dodge. But they don't have the truck I'm looking for. I've been looking all over Florida for the last 2 months. Best offer I had was from Orlando dealership. And it was nothing to write home about. I'm waiting to see if September brings better incentives.

All the other dealerships just put my email / phone on their call / spam email machines. (thankfully, I set up burner accounts to give them...).
You might look out of state. I've looked all over the country and the best prices I could find were at 2 local dealers here in CA (Elk Grove & Hoblit). Of course a lot of the rebates are based on where you'll be registering the vehicle so you might be out of luck there.

eslincito

Reaction score
Y

Yeah f*** Florida is always the same down here. We get the worst deals in the country always and we don’t even have the best salaries rate. I will look at Aventura dodge and see what they have got in inventory.

eslincito

Reaction score

What offer did they give you?

Rau

Reaction score
Anyone has recommendations for dealers in Houston? I bought my 2019 1500 laramie two years ago for 12k under msrp.

Ages

Reaction score
Trying to negotiate an extended warranty on a 2020 Laramie 4x4 Off Road loaded with everything except, sun roof, running boards and tonneau cover. Negotiated 8,000 off MSRP, they want $2400 for an 8 year bumper to bumper extended warranty. I want them to throw in the extended warranty, does that sound reasonable?

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Trying to negotiate an extended warranty on a 2020 Laramie 4x4 Off Road loaded with everything except, sun roof, running boards and tonneau cover. Negotiated 8,000 off MSRP, they want $2400 for an 8 year bumper to bumper extended warranty. I want them to throw in the extended warranty, does that sound reasonable?

This really depends where you are located, but $8k off, if it includes the factory rebates... is pretty pitiful. I received over $15k off back in February. I’d think you should be able to get to $12k off a loaded Laramie today.... but maybe not in your region.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone has recommendations for dealers in Houston? I bought my 2019 1500 laramie two years ago for 12k under msrp.

River Oaks Blake Helfman
stay away from Mac Haik and Northwest

Users who are viewing this thread