5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price for Rebel wheels and tires

canative

Reaction score
I have a chance to pick up some Rebel wheels and tires for $1600. Seller says only 20 miles on them. Is this a fair price? Also, if I put my OEM Big Horn wheels and Wild Peak tires for sale, what would be a fair asking price? My tires and wheels have about 600 miles on them.

Lonestar21

Reaction score
I bought a brand new set of Rebel take off wheels and tires for 1,000.
And to be honest there’s not much market for 2019 ram wheels specially the 18” wheels off the big horn/Laramie there’s a lot of them that just don’t sale and people are asking too much as well.

If you can bring the price down a little more it’ll be a good deal

canative

Reaction score
I bought a brand new set of Rebel take off wheels and tires for 1,000.
And to be honest there’s not much market for 2019 ram wheels specially the 18” wheels off the big horn/Laramie there’s a lot of them that just don’t sale and people are asking too much as well.

If you can bring the price down a little more it’ll be a good deal
Can I ask where you bought them?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ouch just a little too far of a drive for these wheels sadly. :)

canative

Reaction score
Ouch just a little too far of a drive for these wheels sadly. :)[/QUOTE
You still have the Rebel wheels for sale? If so, would you be willing to ship them out here to the Bay Area? At my cost of course. Can you find out how much to ship?

swarggs

Reaction score
A lot of high priced take offs out there. I purchased a set of big horn sport 20s with Falken Wildpeaks for 750. Be patient and you'll find a seller with realistic pricing.
ff6ebd3cc8facd7fc2da40999a5ed9ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Reaction score
I sure can, but I would need a zip code just to ensure plus the cost of boxes to accommodate these.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Ok I did a shipping cost without buying boxes and omG not the way that I think you want to go. It was $270.00 for shipping from me to the Bay Area. That is crazy expensive in my old opinion. But if that’s what you want to do I’ll ship them then.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
I’m not sure I can find the link but I think somebody on here posted about a shipping service that ship wheels for a lot less than the regular services. I’ll try to find.

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a chance to pick up some Rebel wheels and tires for $1600. Seller says only 20 miles on them. Is this a fair price? Also, if I put my OEM Big Horn wheels and Wild Peak tires for sale, what would be a fair asking price? My tires and wheels have about 600 miles on them.
Sold mine for around $800 on here

Patsy1099

Reaction score
@PorBoy
I couldn’t find the link on here but I found a link from another forum (I hope it isn’t breaking forum rules by posting) which I thought was pretty interesting. The first post is long and the guy talks about packaging and trying to “game” the UPS shipping rules, which may or may not work BUT if you read down the other posts there were two other shippers mentioned:
- greyhound shipping - supposed to be very cheap but buyer and seller each need to get to a greyhound bus terminal local to them for pick
- AA Cargo - shipping thru the airline using their cargo division.

I haven’t checked these out but they seemed interesting. Here it is:

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f95...s-cheaply-100-per-set-must-read-237929/?amp=1

Lonestar21

Reaction score
@PorBoy
I couldn’t find the link on here but I found a link from another forum (I hope it isn’t breaking forum rules by posting) which I thought was pretty interesting. The first post is long and the guy talks about packaging and trying to “game” the UPS shipping rules, which may or may not work BUT if you read down the other posts there were two other shippers mentioned:
- greyhound shipping - supposed to be very cheap but buyer and seller each need to get to a greyhound bus terminal local to them for pick
- AA Cargo - shipping thru the airline using their cargo division.

I haven’t checked these out but they seemed interesting. Here it is:

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f95...s-cheaply-100-per-set-must-read-237929/?amp=1

He is only selling the Rims no tires.
So no need to try to play the “game” and the other options for shipping seem like an inconvenience to be honest that’s why sometimes it’s not worth shipping wheels for both the seller and the buyer due to cost

PorBoy

Reaction score
Yes shipping even to the next State over is really a pain unless you have access to a commercial account.

canative

Reaction score
Yes shipping even to the next State over is really a pain unless you have access to a commercial account.
Let me ask at work. I am in charge of the Warehouse/Shipping. The owners are pretty cool. Maybe they'll let me use the co. FedEx or UPS account. What is your zip if I may ask.

carbuy11

Reaction score
You all might want to look at bikeflights.com. I've had real good rates shipping bikes with them. Bike boxes are quite large. You could probably get a large heavy duty eBike box from a bike shop and it would be pretty heavy duty.

Users who are viewing this thread