5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pretty Picture

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That sucks MW. Glad you’re ok. My truck would’ve been mangled to nothing since I have 3.21’s 😝

Thanks Blet. I somehow forgot to merge gear ratios into the subject. Thanks for getting me straight again! 😁
The deer speed bump would have brought you to a dead stop.😆
Yea, the 3.92s just powered right over that sucker! Must have been one of those city deer. You know just staring at the cell phone and walking right into traffic expecting everyone else to stop. 🤣

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well, I got to the body shop today for them to look at it and confirm the adjusters estimate. I went to a shop recommended by a friend who is in the trade. They knew who the adjuster was as soon as I mentioned Geico. They had it pegged, seem to work with them a lot.

Well, the adjuster told me everyone in the area is backed up. At first I was just going to go to Caliber Collision as the big chain company. He told me to be prepared for a two month or so backlog. So the smaller shop seemed like a better choice.

Yea..... I got an appointment. June 1. Dang. Oh well. I can drive it if I need to. I have other vehicles to choose from anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread