5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preference update (time zone)

Creep0321

Reaction score
Whenever I try to update my time zone it shows me this error.... 21375 any help?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you guys using a VPN? Is the issue coming up on a computer, phone? I'm trying to pinpoint it and it's tricky because it seems to be only affecting certain members.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you guys using a VPN? Is the issue coming up on a computer, phone? I'm trying to pinpoint it and it's tricky because it seems to be only affecting certain members.

No VPN, just regular ISP on a PC with Chrome browser.

Creep0321

Reaction score
No VPN, on iPhone using google chrome.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you guys try clearing your browsers cache and see if that helps? It might still be caching some old pages such as settings etc. I changed a few things around on my end here a few days ago so if you haven't done that since then it might help. If not let me know, definitely the more information I have will make it easier to pinpoint the issue.

Thanks

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you guys try clearing your browsers cache and see if that helps? It might still be caching some old pages such as settings etc. I changed a few things around on my end here a few days ago so if you haven't done that since then it might help. If not let me know, definitely the more information I have will make it easier to pinpoint the issue.

Thanks

Thanks for trying to get this worked out Jared!

Cleared my cache, logged out, restarted my PC, then logged back in etc. still getting the same error message.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for trying to get this worked out Jared!

Cleared my cache, logged out, restarted my PC, then logged back in etc. still getting the same error message.

No worries at all. Ok that definitely helps. I'll keep at it from my end.

StealthTech6

Reaction score
Evening, i'm also receiving this message. It happens even if i don't make any changes and click save/update.

Users who are viewing this thread