5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Tow Mirrors an option on 2021 TRX build.....maybe coming to all 2021 Rams?

auggiedoggies

Reaction score
Like so many others here, I've got the tow mirrors on my 2019 Limited. I like them, but I hate that they don't power fold.

Was just digging through the live build for the TRX, and power tow mirrors are listed as an option.....wonder if that means that they will be available on all 2021? Wonder if they will be able to be retrofit onto 2018-2020 models???

Attachments

• Power Fold Tow.jpg
    Power Fold Tow.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 17

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We have a few threads here that have already confirmed these will be available for 2021 1500.

As far as will they be swappable with 2019/20. I am sure someone will be trying very soon

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yup. Been confirmed on here for some time, I too am patiently waiting for someone else to be the guinea pig before purchasing and installing the power fold tow mirrors.
It will be a much welcomed change on my truck, these darn travel trailers are too wide and I love my power fold mirrors.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread