5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power in the Bed

tied

Reaction score
Does anyone have any interesting mods they have seen for getting power into the bed? Or aftermarket panels for this? Both 12V and /or 120V possibilities?

I’ll eventually have a hard cover and frequently carry camping gear including my 12V fridge / freezer which needs easy access to power. Doubt I could fit it in the cab with passengers.

Trying to figure out how to use the Rebel similarly to how I use my Rubicon now.

saxapl

Reaction score
Does anyone have any interesting mods they have seen for getting power into the bed? Or aftermarket panels for this? Both 12V and /or 120V possibilities?

I’ll eventually have a hard cover and frequently carry camping gear including my 12V fridge / freezer which needs easy access to power. Doubt I could fit it in the cab with passengers.

Trying to figure out how to use the Rebel similarly to how I use my Rubicon now.

The guys that are putting on my shell (ARE CX) are also putting in a 3 outlet 12v power block. I am planning on putting in an inverter myself once that is done.

If you are getting a shell, they will have to pull power back for 3rd brake light and interior lights so you can tie into those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online