5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power folding mirror install question

uswimmer

Reaction score
HI,

I have a 2020 Ram 2500 tradesman cummins. I purchased the infotainment brake controller and that was a good experience so I decided to get the power folding tow mirror kit. It took a month to show up, half the parts were not in plastic mopar packaging and one of the mirrors looked used. I should have just sent it all back but after the wait I was excited, as long as everything worked I was fine with it. Well after install and flash the drivers side mirror works, power fold, puddle light, blinker light, defrost, but not driving light. The used passenger mirror, everything works as well except for the running light as well and the blinker light doesn't work (same yellow light.) Infotainment has been less than helpful. My question is I assumed that if the yellow blinker light works, they should also turn on for the driving lights, is that true? Second, does anyone know if the yellow led lights are replaceable?

Thanks,
Russ

Users who are viewing this thread