5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powder coated my tow hooks!

thrillracing

Reaction score
So my truck (her name is Stormy... short for stormtrooper), has a white and blacked out color theme. I thought added some red into the mix would enhance her curb appeal. Anyway, I took off the tow hooks and had them powdercoated at a local shop. Let me know what you think!

I like it breaks up the white and black just enough.

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
So my truck (her name is Stormy... short for stormtrooper), has a white and blacked out color theme. I thought added some red into the mix would enhance her curb appeal. Anyway, I took off the tow hooks and had them powdercoated at a local shop. Let me know what you think!

Looks great! Considering doing this as well, once I finally buy some. Didn't even realize my truck come without tow hooks until I started looking at other's posts about installing tow hooks. Coming from an F150 with 4wd tow hooks were standard, so I assumed my new 4x4 Ram would come with them. Also curious as Securityguy asked, how much the powder coating costs.

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
While we’re waiting ... its at least 100$ to professionally powder coat one wheel. So my guess is $50-$100 total for two tow hooks, if that.

Bubba33

Reaction score
If you read the last few posts, we already asked that question and waiting for him to reply ;)
I did read that, I asked so I would end up following this post. Do I need to ask your permission to post in here??

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
Love the red hooks. Do you guys think red hooks will go with billet silver Ram ?

Users who are viewing this thread