5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

Howardlv22

Reaction score
Just traded the 2020 Bighorn for this 2024 Rebel midnight edition with the two package trailer steering and a handful of goodies I was lucky enough to come across! Been wanting to do a Rebel build similar to how the new tundra guys are setting up their trucks. A mix of pre runner style with practicality and will tow safely. For the next couple months I’m going to enjoy it as is! I thin this is my fifth hemi now, they have been flawless for me, wanted to snag one before I was forced to go hurricane.
A16924F1-A6ED-4DDA-AE9E-15C4F04A7FCB.jpeg

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Froze my digits off for a subzero sunset

d4050eb94d8bf390de2479574885686c.jpg

Howardlv22

Reaction score
First wash after the long road trip to and back from Mark Dodge. Loving the truck so far!
View attachment 174918
Beautiful! I had the choice between this exact build and my white 2024 rebel I got last week with the midnight package and it took ages for me to decide… I went with the stormtrooper look as almost all my trucks have been blue in the past and I’ve been anted to try white and black for a while, This is a great looking rig

stevieb92

Reaction score
Beautiful! I had the choice between this exact build and my white 2024 rebel I got last week with the midnight package and it took ages for me to decide… I went with the stormtrooper look as almost all my trucks have been blue in the past and I’ve been anted to try white and black for a while, This is a great looking rig
Thanks! You've got a sweet looking truck too!

Gregdad

Reaction score
First wash after the long road trip to and back from Mark Dodge. Loving the truck so far!
View attachment 174918
Beautiful truck. I traded in my Hydro blue Warlock and really wanted a Rebel in the same colour but at the time it was too hard to find with the options I wanted. I wound up getting a Billet Silver Rebel (posted a pic earlier) instead and love it just as well.

stevieb92

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. I traded in my Hydro blue Warlock and really wanted a Rebel in the same colour but at the time it was too hard to find with the options I wanted. I wound up getting a Billet Silver Rebel (posted a pic earlier) instead and love it just as well.
Thanks! Nice truck to you as well! Silver was a close second for me.

Howardlv22

Reaction score
Lmao. They call me Marry Poppins haha. The umbrella is perfect for tailgating at the ball field haha
What hitch are you using? I have a Gen Y but I need to buy weight distribution and havnt decided yet. I have a similar rebel and will be towing a 28 or so foot toy hauler around that 6k weight mark and would love to help the truck stay more level even if not needed

Users who are viewing this thread