5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took all the fake bead lock bolts out. Attempted to paint them but when reinstalling some of the paint chipped on edges leaving bright silver exposed. Oh well. I will leave ‘‘em out for now and look for black replacements. Since I have balance beads it still drives great.
It looks fine dude.

dannydyn

Reaction score
Attempted to paint them but when reinstalling some of the paint chipped on edges leaving bright silver exposed.
JCNID.jpg

And if you do see some silver in there, just touch it up. No biggie. Looks good to me!

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took all the fake bead lock bolts out. Attempted to paint them but when reinstalling some of the paint chipped on edges leaving bright silver exposed. Oh well. I will leave ‘‘em out for now and look for black replacements. Since I have balance beads it still drives great.
that good to know i did not know u can thake them off

tyanmax99

Reaction score
It's funny how tame it looks in pics. In person it looks menacing...and much bigger. I guess with nothing next to it for scale it's hard to judge. Anyway, I'm pretty much done with the mods. now that the tonneau cover, swing storage box, lift, wheels, and tires are on.

IMG-6503.jpg

IMG-6502.jpg

IMG-6503.jpg

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's funny how tame it looks in pics. In person it looks menacing...and much bigger. I guess with nothing next to it for scale it's hard to judge. Anyway, I'm pretty much done with the mods. now that the tonneau cover, swing storage box, lift, wheels, and tires are on.

IMG-6503.jpg

IMG-6502.jpg

IMG-6503.jpg

I've said this several times, if this color was available when I got mine... would've definitely gone with it!! 😍

Fastxn

Reaction score

IMG-6503.jpg

IMG-6502.jpg

IMG-6503.jpg
Looks like a show truck! Mine wasn't that shiny in the showroom!😆😆

L Curtis

Reaction score
Took out stainless faux bead locks and installed black hardware from Amazon.

Attachments

• IMG_8445.png
    IMG_8445.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_8444.jpeg
    IMG_8444.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread